ALL THE PICS ARE HERE:
JMILL130 Wedding Invites
TEMPLATE WITH ALL FONTS AND IMAGES(in 1 zipfile):
- Ticket Jacket Paper = program paper, 50 to a pack, made by gartner studios from michaels, used 2 packs, $9.99 per pack
- These have a silver outline on the one flap,I put this on the inside flap and could not see it, they already had prefolded edges which made them look much nicer than folding cardstock.
- Ribbon for bows - michaels, 99¢ a roll , used 9 rolls
- Brown Envelopes - Target Clearance Item, these were baby announcements. The brown ended up matching the brown on the ticket jacket. 1.99 on clearance for pack of 12. Saved the actual announcement card for baby in the future(hopefully its a boy)!
- Glue Sticks to hold inner ticket flap down. $1.00
- Boarding Pass Tickets = 80# card stock, cut with friskars 12" cutter, michaels, on sale with coupon.
- Printed all at home on a minolta laser printer
- Fonts: Avalon, Arabella, Spyrosclassic
We made 90 of the invites, it took a few nights to do all of the graphics work on the computer. The map of mexico/cabo took some time to get all of the colors to match. I think it all turned out really nice. Hopefully everyone here agrees as well. We have had so many compliments from family and friends.
COLOURlovers :: Palettes
Upside Down Text in Word:
Creating upside down or rotated text in Word
How to Create Rounded Photo Corners in Photoshop:
matthom / Fast rounded corners in Photoshop