Sign in to follow this  
sunnydaes

just wondering

Does anyone use any other sites besides this one or The Knot for pictures and ideas. I don't know where else to look. Don't get me wrong this site is the best!!! just want to wondering if there are any more, specifically for destination weddings.

Nope.

I use to read the Knot but someone from there that also belongs here gave me the link to BDW and I haven't gone back.

Wish I knew who that was...I owe them big!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Nope.

I use to read the Knot but someone from there that also belongs here gave me the link to BDW and I haven't gone back.

Wish I knew who that was...I owe them big!!!
I found BDW through the DW board on the knot too. I forgot who it was that posted the link!

But, I basically used the knot DW board for all my ideas. I didn't find this site until a couple of months before my wedding.

I did pick up a couple of destination wedding magazines, but they weren't really helpful for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyN View Post
I have had issues finding anything outside of the knot as well. My current method is looking through the DW knot blogs ...

thats what I love to do.. theyre very inspirational.... just like BDW

I don't understand how to use the Knot! I don't like things that make me feel stupid! LOL

I occasionally use brides.com too.