Photo

Personalized Napkins?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 01:23 PM

Is anyone having these at their reception?

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 March 2008 - 01:42 PM

The only reason I don't want to do this is because (NO JOKE) my mom still has a stack of these (from when she married my dad) hanging out in her napkin drawer in the kitchen, mind you this is thru 3 moves, and over 35 years, divorcing my dad, and a new marriage! So I'm thinking I don't want any napkins hanging out ay my house in 35 yrs, haha!
    BUT, there are some very cute ones out there, and I did think about it until I remembered the ones at Mom's I had to make fun of her. Just throw them away already

#3 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 01:45 PM

I'm thinking about it...but not sure yet.

#4 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 01:57 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DougsGirl
        The only reason I don't want to do this is because (NO JOKE) my mom still has a stack of these (from when she married my dad) hanging out in her napkin drawer in the kitchen, mind you this is thru 3 moves, and over 35 years, divorcing my dad, and a new marriage! So I'm thinking I don't want any napkins hanging out ay my house in 35 yrs, haha!
        BUT, there are some very cute ones out there, and I did think about it until I remembered the ones at Mom's I had to make fun of her. Just throw them away already
        Thats such a funny story. Made me think twice. Maybe I can just order the smaller ones for the bar, they can be handed out each time someone orders a drink (during the reception).

#5 nenamono

nenamono
        • 282 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:22 PM

I am. But not personlized with our names/date instead I bought damask napkins to go with the damask theme I have but plan to only use these at the bar when drinks are served.
          And should there be any leftovers I have no problem using them at home Hopefully there are no leftovers though.

#6 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
          • 1,881 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:24 PM

Lady Cheese- Now you've got me thinking about personalized napkins and i love it! Are you taking his last name? If you guys have them personalized with the initial of your last name you can use those anytime you have a party at your home! I am big on cocktail parties at our place anytime I get the chance...game night, summer solstice, any reason to serve fun cocktails
            http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
            February 14, 2009

#7 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
            • VIP Member
            • 2,861 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:26 PM

Im not because it seems like a huge expense for something you can get for free.

#8 Myda77

Myda77
              • 821 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:29 PM

I am considring using these also, for the cocktail hour. I will also not be personalizing them, just cute designs with colors that match our theme.
                Maida & Tomas
                Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#9 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:48 PM

Corey did really cute cocktail napkins, there are photos on her planning thread here http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t16597

#10 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                • 1,830 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Maura
                  Corey did really cute cocktail napkins, there are photos on her planning thread here http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t16597
                  Yes, I remember seeing her paper napkins a few wks ago and I love them. Thx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users