Jump to content

Photo

The Beach House??? Anyone used this place


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
  • Banned
  • 494 posts

    Posted 23 March 2008 - 11:30 AM

    I was speaking to EM-Vallarta and they suggested doing a Cocktail Welcome party at The Beach House on the beach bar/restaurant in downtown PV. Has anyone ever used the place or seen it? I can only find one thing on it in the Banderis News.

    Help it looks amazing, but again can't find any info on it.

    Cheers

    #2 ACDCDCAC

    ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

    Posted 23 March 2008 - 11:53 AM

    I've never heard of it. Is is new?

    #3 ACDCDCAC

    ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

    Posted 23 March 2008 - 11:56 AM

    I think this is probably from the same article you found:

    A website is under construction. For further information, you can send an email to marco(at)thebeachhousepv.com

    Choosing a Puerto Vallarta Wedding Venue

    From Trip advisor Forums:
    Posted on: 10:42 pm, March 21, 2008
    The weather is perfect ... highs in the low 80s, no humidity and nice breeze ... lows in the mid 60s ... no jacket needed. Had lunch at a new place today next to El Dorado called the Beach house ... good food and wonderful staff ... just opened two months ago.

    That's pretty much all I could find as well. Hope it helps!

    #4 Lorilou

    Lorilou
    • Member
    • 533 posts

      Posted 23 March 2008 - 12:23 PM

      shoot, i wish i would have known about this place. Maybe the girls will go there for our PV bach party on the wednesday before the wedding. if you find out any info, please do share. thanks a bunch.

      #5 K&Rwedding

      K&Rwedding
      • Banned
      • 494 posts

        Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:21 AM

        Thanks I will emall Marco and keep you all posted

        #6 cohnin08

        cohnin08
        • Newbie
        • 6 posts

          Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:57 PM

          We recently got married in PV and worked with EM-Vallarta. Zach also suggested using the Beach House for our rehearsal dinner. If he hasn't already told you, however, the projected costs of holding an event there are quite steep because for private events, the venue must be rented and everything brought in (and you'll need to bake in EMV's percentage on every dollar spent within the budget as well). Given the cost of an event there for the level and kind of event we were planning (a rehearsal dinner with traditional Mexican food buffet, music and cocktails), we instead opted to have our dinner at El Dorado next door. The ultimate cost for a terrific event at El Dorado was more than half what it would have cost us for a nearly identical event at the Beach House. Hope this insight helps!

          #7 beach_knot

          beach_knot
          • Newbie
          • 57 posts

            Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by cohnin08
            We recently got married in PV and worked with EM-Vallarta. Zach also suggested using the Beach House for our rehearsal dinner. If he hasn't already told you, however, the projected costs of holding an event there are quite steep because for private events, the venue must be rented and everything brought in (and you'll need to bake in EMV's percentage on every dollar spent within the budget as well). Given the cost of an event there for the level and kind of event we were planning (a rehearsal dinner with traditional Mexican food buffet, music and cocktails), we instead opted to have our dinner at El Dorado next door. The ultimate cost for a terrific event at El Dorado was more than half what it would have cost us for a nearly identical event at the Beach House. Hope this insight helps!
            Hi I'm a Newbie and have been searching for info on La Palapa (restaurant), El Dorado and The Beach House. I have not been able to find many pictures of these places on the web and I have never been to PV. Do you happen to have any photos of El Dorado? What's the pp price for your RD package? Are you having it on the Beach?

            Thanks so much in advance!! :)

            Rach

            #8 K&Rwedding

            K&Rwedding
            • Banned
            • 494 posts

              Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:16 AM

              Thanks for the info on The Beach House. Marco and Zac are coming to NYC next week so I am going to sit down and discuss details with Marco. I want to have my Welcome Reception at the Beach House so it will just be 2 hours of open bar. NO food! Just long enough for sunset then we can all go out for dinner after or just on the town.

              I am going my Rehearsal Dinner at Boca Bento. We went there to do our tasting for our wedding catering and the food was amazing. The shrimp tequilla shooters will blow your mind. Since we are using Boca Bento and Plush Catering (same owners) we feel good that we are paying a great price and I know for sure my guests will love it.

              I priced El Dorado and La Playa and both for what we were looking for were about $1100 to $1800 more than what we are paying with Boca Bento and I love the restaurant and location.

              Congrats on booking a place. Keep me posted.
              k

              #9 ChristinaH

              ChristinaH
              • Jr. Member
              • 178 posts

                Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:18 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
                Thanks for the info on The Beach House. Marco and Zac are coming to NYC next week so I am going to sit down and discuss details with Marco. I want to have my Welcome Reception at the Beach House so it will just be 2 hours of open bar. NO food! Just long enough for sunset then we can all go out for dinner after or just on the town.
                Did you get any more info on The Beach House? I'm getting closer to my wedding and researching new places to go while there next month. Just from the few pics I've seen online, it looks pretty kickin' and I want to go. Just curious what you found out. Do they have a website?

                #10 ChristinaH

                ChristinaH
                • Jr. Member
                • 178 posts

                  Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:22 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beach_knot
                  Hi I'm a Newbie and have been searching for info on La Palapa (restaurant), El Dorado and The Beach House. I have not been able to find many pictures of these places on the web and I have never been to PV. Do you happen to have any photos of El Dorado? What's the pp price for your RD package? Are you having it on the Beach?

                  Thanks so much in advance!! :)

                  Rach
                  Here's the site for La Palapa: . : La Palapa - Puerto Vallarta : .
                  Lots of pics and their menu. I've already booked our dinner there for our last night in PV after our wedding - dinner on the beach.




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users