Sign in to follow this  
LadyCheese

Need opinions (pls)

is it because you really really like those particular favors? or because you're having trouble finding light blue favors?

i like these favors a lot, and i dont think you have to have matchy matchy favors with your colors, BUT if you really want everything to come together, then i might keep looking if i were you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
is it because you really really like those particular favors? or because you're having trouble finding light blue favors?
i like these favors a lot, and i dont think you have to have matchy matchy favors with your colors, BUT if you really want everything to come together, then i might keep looking if i were you.
I just like those favors but I think your right, I should maybe keep looking around...I'm all over the place right now. I want to have a starfish theme and incorporate my colors as well...the search is on. thx ladies for the input

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
I have your same colors and I would go for those favors! I don't think you have to totally match the colors.
Thx Yari for the feedback...maybe I can just purchase inexpensive brown favor boxes to put them in.