BM with twobirds

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 JessicaPV

JessicaPV
  • 375 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:26 PM

Hey,
    I like the first one a lot and when it fits right it going to be really great. My only comment or question is what colors are your wedding? I do wedding photography and the brides maids dresses are always fun pictures when they are a differnt color then the bride. You are having your wedding in cabo, do you have a wedding planner? I know a really great company and have shot weddings there so I know a bit about the location if you have any questions.

#22 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
    • 684 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by photographybyjessica
      Hey,
      I like the first one a lot and when it fits right it going to be really great. My only comment or question is what colors are your wedding? I do wedding photography and the brides maids dresses are always fun pictures when they are a differnt color then the bride. You are having your wedding in cabo, do you have a wedding planner? I know a really great company and have shot weddings there so I know a bit about the location if you have any questions.

I'm looking toward doing cream/champagne colored BM dresses. Today I may see something that stands out. we'll see.
      I have a WC. thanks though!

#23 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 01:40 PM

Hope you are having fun!

#24 cjuarbe

cjuarbe
        • 18 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:18 PM

I've gotta tell ya the wrap dress is one of my favs!! The dress fits many body types and each bridesmaid can show her personal flair. You may want to also check out Click the image to open in full size.

#25 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cjuarbe
            I've gotta tell ya the wrap dress is one of my favs!! The dress fits many body types and each bridesmaid can show her personal flair. You may want to also check out Click the image to open in full size.
            Cute dress, thanks for sharing.

#26 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
            • 684 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 08:35 PM

OK i'm back here they are! I really love them, i want to buy one for myself!
              I think i'm gonna go with the rosewater or the blue and the shorter cut.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
              Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#27 Leia78

Leia78
              • VIP Member
              • 2,459 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:18 PM

That dreass is so so pretty! I kinda want one for myself!

#28 Denise40

Denise40
                • 407 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:50 PM

That is so beautiful! How hard was it to change into the different designs, so to speak?

#29 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
                  • 684 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:36 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Denise40
                    That is so beautiful! How hard was it to change into the different designs, so to speak?
                    Its actually very easy. we are getting married in Nov in cabo, not that its cold but they may want their shoulders covered during the night part of the reception. They can so easly wear the dress sleaveless during the ceremony and then change it to cover their back and shoulders when the night comes. Its really great, plus its so cute, they can wear it several times again.

#30 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
                    • 684 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:39 PM

YARI- I told her about Soolip and she said she was going to do it but she decided to do appointments instead. bummer.
                      but if your considering them, I loved them...
                      you can order a sample and they send it to you for 10 days. I think its about 30 dollars or so to rent it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users