Photo

Giving Gifts and Ribbons

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
  • 684 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:03 PM

I have been searching for the answer to my question but I cannot find it, hopefully it's not out there, but sorry If i missed it. How many points to I need in order to buy others gifts and/or ribbons? and how much do they cost?
    Thanks

#2 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:05 PM

go up to vbPlaza Menu, and select the drop down. Select Give Gifts, I believe each gift is 500ish points, but it tells you when you go to purchase it.

#3 dmarie17

dmarie17
      • 276 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:05 PM

I think that ribbons are 1,000 points and gifts are 500. If you go to the top of the page under vbplaza Menu and click on one of them, it will take you to a page that allows you to enter a member's name that you want to give to. Hope that helps!

#4 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
        • 684 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:17 PM

I have doing that, going to the VB plaza and I click on "give gift" or "give ribbon" and it says "You do not have enough points to perform this action." It must because i have all my points in my bank. Does it cost points to withdraw them?

#5 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 March 2008 - 04:26 PM

No, it's free to deposit and withdraw, but you have to have the points in the actual points, not the banked ones.

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:12 PM

You're right, it only counts the points you have that aren't banked - so that's why you get that message. Abbie is right!

#7 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
            • 684 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:29 PM

Thanks ladies, I made 500 points in my points part and bought a gift! thanks for the help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users