• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Kat81

• VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 12:04 PM

After my run in with the RSVP for the baby shower. I decided to do a telephone RSVP or they have the option to email me. I was NOT going to pay for postage that wouldn't even be used.

#12 abileneway

• 58 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 12:18 PM

Hey Jill! My wedding is April 22, 2009 too!! It'll be here before we know it!

#13 christenew

• 325 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jill
        Hey Guys,

I am just going to meet to get my invitations made and I was wondering when I should put RSVP by?? My wedding is April 22nd 2009... any ideas!
        I went a lot earlier than other brides here at the advice of my TA. Because sunquest is the only carrier their are typically 1-2 flights per week. She said if there is for example another wedding party at the same time you may have trouble booking as seats will be taken early. She suggested in order not to be disappointed to RSVP for our Jan wedding by September. We will still allow other people to book after if they want but thats when our group rate is up.

#14 christenew

• 325 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:53 PM

Oh one other thought. If I remember their were a couple of brides on here that were having trouble for April trying to get rooms because the hotel was booked. Just a thought.

#15 drbrainfreeze

• 813 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:31 AM

Thanks for all of this advice. We had sent out the STD's last month and only a few people are doing the RSVP on our website. I think im going to send out my invites 3 months in advance with a March 1st deadline so I can start on all of those fun DIY projects!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users