Photo

Lees Travel Tours

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
  • 679 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:36 PM

We are officially using Lees Travel Tours. We are encouraging our group to cancel their current transfers and book with them. This was such a good decision. Norma has already been such a help. She is helping me work with some outside vendors, and she is also helping to find a great ttd location. She also mentioned that she is going to be starting wedding coordinator services. I don't know what her prices will be, but if it's a deal I may take her up on it. It's nice to have such a great resource that has come with som many great recommendations.
    Brittney & Peter
    July 12, 2008
    Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:46 PM

That's great news, Brittney. I remember that Mo couldn't say enough positive things about them.

#3 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 12:00 PM

I too am using Lee's Tours & Norma has been a real pleasure to work with. I've made several changes due to the airlines changing their schedule, and she never, ever makes me feel like I'm driving her crazy! And they are always quick to respond to any issues/questions/concerns. They have just been great!

#4 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
        • 215 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:34 AM

I love Norma so far! She called me at home to let me know she had received my email and to give me some packing advice and info about Ocho Rios!

#5 Destination08

Destination08
          • 47 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:59 PM

Everyone felt ok sending there credit card to her over the net?

#6 J&M

J&M
            • 173 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
              I too am using Lee's Tours & Norma has been a real pleasure to work with. I've made several changes due to the airlines changing their schedule, and she never, ever makes me feel like I'm driving her crazy! And they are always quick to respond to any issues/questions/concerns. They have just been great!
              I totally agree with you Norma has been awesome and very promt at replies...she also told me when she meets us she will provide me with a cell phone to call them whenever I want to use their services:)

#7 J&M

J&M
              • 173 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:34 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Destination08
                Everyone felt ok sending there credit card to her over the net?
                Hi

I think I read on her emails to me NOT to send CC online but call it in

I told her I'd prefer paying cash so I don't think I need to send any info

#8 MarchBride

MarchBride
                • 101 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:01 AM

I'm desparately seeking a TA for my wedding. Can someone please share with me the contact details for Norma and Lees Travel Tours? Thanks.

#9 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                  • 1,260 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:10 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MarchBride
                    I'm desparately seeking a TA for my wedding. Can someone please share with me the contact details for Norma and Lees Travel Tours? Thanks.
                    I don't have their contact info, but I have seen it posted several times. Try doing a search for Lees Travel tours and I'm sure you will find it!
                    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#10 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
                    • 215 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:09 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MarchBride
                      From their website (Welcome to Lees Taxi and Tours Jamaica by Lees Elite Travel & Tours Ltd., Taxi and Tours in Jamaica, Jamaica Taxi and Tours - www.leestaxiandtoursjamaica.com - info@leestaxiandtoursjamaica.com)...
                      Leroy Villiers or Norma Lee-Villiers
                      54-56 Main St. P.O. Box 6083, Ocho Rios, St. Ann, Jamaica W.I.
                      876-974-6234, After hours Calls 876-487-6793
                      Welcome to Lees Taxi and Tours Jamaica by Lees Elite Travel & Tours Ltd., Taxi and Tours in Jamaica, Jamaica Taxi and Tours - www.leestaxiandtoursjamaica.com - info@leestaxiandtoursjamaica.com - sales@leestaxiandtoursjamaica.com
                      Welcome to Lees Taxi and Tours Jamaica by Lees Elite Travel & Tours Ltd., Taxi and Tours in Jamaica, Jamaica Taxi and Tours - www.leestaxiandtoursjamaica.com - info@leestaxiandtoursjamaica.com - sales@leestaxiandtoursjamaica.net

This is the email that Norma emailed me from... leestrs@yahoo.ca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users