• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:05 PM

Thank you Tammy for setting this up!!!

I am planning on getting married in Costa Rica or Panama. If there are any more of you ladies out there, drop me a line, maybe we can help each other out.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:04 AM

don't worry julie, they will come...i remember when jackie was the only RM bride and Ann was the only PV bride...(this was like 2 months ago)...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 10:07 AM

Hi there! Tammys right, both Ann and I were one of the only brides to be in the PV area and RM area and now there are so many around with so much helpfull info :)

Congrats and we cant wait to hear more!
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 12:56 PM

Build it, and they will come ...

I definitely was one of the, if not THE, only PV bride for a while - now there are quite a few! Heck, the Las Caletas brides are multiplying like gremlins! I belong to a PV Brides Yahoo Group - not sure if they have one for Costa Rice or Panama, but I posted a link to this website in the "helpful links" area over there. Not sure if that's how anyone found this forum, but it could help.

#5 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:05 PM

Can you tell me how I would do that? I want to see if there are others out there, I know I can't be the only one. I just feel so lonely. Just kidding, you girls on this site are all amazing, I could never feel lonely, but you know what I mean.

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:27 PM

I tried finding one, but I just couldn't! You could always start one I guess - but not sure you'd want to take that on. I am for sure going to keep an eye out for you and refer any CR brides here!

Yahoo! Groups : Directory : Weddings

#7 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:34 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              I tried finding one, but I just couldn't! You could always start one I guess - but not sure you'd want to take that on. I am for sure going to keep an eye out for you and refer any CR brides here!

Yahoo! Groups : Directory : Weddings
              Thanks so much, I really appreciate that. Not sure I want to set on up, I will wait it out a little longer :)

#8 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:26 PM

Jules my best friend's family is from Panama. If you ever want me to ask her mother something specific regarding a hotel or costs or something like that please let me know, I would be more than happy to. Also, all my friends are going with this friend to Panama in Feb. so if you want me to ask her to find something out for you I will. With regards to Costa Rica, can you copy Pink's wedding? LOL. That's what I would do.

-Glenda

#9 saraece

saraece
                • 289 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:59 AM

Well I thought I was certain about MR but I would love to go to Costa Rica. What an adventure for my guests. So I haven't made up my mind yet, but if I can find a CR resort that offers a kids program, beach front, and hosts wedding for free or inexpensive I am in. I will keep checking this forum if anyone has any names of resorts.
                  Like our first kiss all over again

#10 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:06 PM

I know that Jules wound up finding that it was not going to work because of the flight situation, so make sure you check the flights out of your area before you decide...otherwise I think it would be a great fun place to get married.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users