Sign in to follow this  
JulieG

Yay!!!

Thank you Tammy for setting this up!!!

I am planning on getting married in Costa Rica or Panama. If there are any more of you ladies out there, drop me a line, maybe we can help each other out.

Hi there! Tammys right, both Ann and I were one of the only brides to be in the PV area and RM area and now there are so many around with so much helpfull info :)

Congrats and we cant wait to hear more!

Build it, and they will come ...

I definitely was one of the, if not THE, only PV bride for a while - now there are quite a few! Heck, the Las Caletas brides are multiplying like gremlins! I belong to a PV Brides Yahoo Group - not sure if they have one for Costa Rice or Panama, but I posted a link to this website in the "helpful links" area over there. Not sure if that's how anyone found this forum, but it could help.

Can you tell me how I would do that? I want to see if there are others out there, I know I can't be the only one. I just feel so lonely. Just kidding, you girls on this site are all amazing, I could never feel lonely, but you know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
I tried finding one, but I just couldn't! You could always start one I guess - but not sure you'd want to take that on. I am for sure going to keep an eye out for you and refer any CR brides here!

Yahoo! Groups : Directory : Weddings
Thanks so much, I really appreciate that. Not sure I want to set on up, I will wait it out a little longer :)

Jules my best friend's family is from Panama. If you ever want me to ask her mother something specific regarding a hotel or costs or something like that please let me know, I would be more than happy to. Also, all my friends are going with this friend to Panama in Feb. so if you want me to ask her to find something out for you I will. With regards to Costa Rica, can you copy Pink's wedding? LOL. That's what I would do.

-Glenda

Well I thought I was certain about MR but I would love to go to Costa Rica. What an adventure for my guests. So I haven't made up my mind yet, but if I can find a CR resort that offers a kids program, beach front, and hosts wedding for free or inexpensive I am in. I will keep checking this forum if anyone has any names of resorts.

I know that Jules wound up finding that it was not going to work because of the flight situation, so make sure you check the flights out of your area before you decide...otherwise I think it would be a great fun place to get married.