Photo

Chinese Gender Prediction

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 KarmaB

KarmaB
  • 796 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:28 PM

Yeah me too, no actual morning sickness yet. Just major nausea. I get it more at night and the afternoon too. It's weird. And sleep, I sleep like 10-12 hours a night! It's crazy and I'm still exhausted!

Yeah cramping is totally normal. My doc said that for now I should just basically be feeling PMS like symptoms (breast tenderness, cramping, bloating, ect.)

I read that once you hit 6-7 weeks the chance of miscarriage goes down to only 5% so try not to worry to much! I know easier said than done!

#22 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 22 March 2008 - 08:28 AM

So excited to see you two doing so well so far...worrying is total normal, I have been a crazy worrier the entire time. As for morning sickness you are both around the time it starts so I hope and pray you don't get it like I did, but if you do, know there is an end to it and now I am 2/3 of the way done with this pregnancy and it's all worth it, truly. Keep us all updated on your Dr's appointments. Oh and we want ultrasound pictures please!
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#23 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:37 AM

Mine says girl - but we'll see if it's right, but we'll have to wait until July!

#24 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:28 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by FutureMrsB
        Yeah me too, no actual morning sickness yet. Just major nausea. I get it more at night and the afternoon too. It's weird. And sleep, I sleep like 10-12 hours a night! It's crazy and I'm still exhausted!

Yeah cramping is totally normal. My doc said that for now I should just basically be feeling PMS like symptoms (breast tenderness, cramping, bloating, ect.)

I read that once you hit 6-7 weeks the chance of miscarriage goes down to only 5% so try not to worry to much! I know easier said than done!
        So excited to see you two doing so well so far...worrying is total normal, I have been a crazy worrier the entire time. As for morning sickness you are both around the time it starts so I hope and pray you don't get it like I did, but if you do, know there is an end to it and now I am 2/3 of the way done with this pregnancy and it's all worth it, truly. Keep us all updated on your Dr's appointments. Oh and we want ultrasound pictures please!
        My first u/s is not until April 4th, but I will definitely post pictures when I get them! It's so exciting there are so many moms-to-be on BDW! Your baby is almost here!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AnnR
        Mine says girl - but we'll see if it's right, but we'll have to wait until July!
        How have you made it this long, Ann? The suspense would be driving me nutso. I love surprises, but I would have to know the sex!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users