I don't even know what to say...

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Celina

Celina
  • Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:33 PM

I posted before how my sister was acting odd, well now she has flipped her lid.

I haven't seen her since our BM dress appointment in Feb. I keep calling her and no response. I called her on her Bday (March 12th) and no response. My birthday came and went (march 16th) and still no call.

She e-mailed me today and said that she is concerned that my daughter is being physically and sexually abused by my FI.

I feel like the floor has been pulled from underneath me. I have known my FI for 18 years. He adores my daughter and in no way shape or form is there ANY kind of abuse going on in my home.

She is a sick and twisted person. I can't even think straight right now. She saw my daughter be very dramatic one day because I couldn't get to the phone and my FI told her that I would call her back.

This is so insane. She has done nothing but wish me bad and I truly think she hates me and is jealous. Many of my friends have commented on this before and I truly see it now. She tries to do back-handed, back stabbing things to make every good thing I do seem bad.

I am a good person and my FI does not deserve to be talked about in this way. I'm sorry if I am rambling but this is so fucking insane I can't even collect myself.

thanks for listening.
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#2 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:38 PM

que la...... celina, that is so crazy. did she even tell you what made her think that? or was she just kind of rambling and being nuts? thats so inappropriate of her to suggest that if she doesnt have seriously good reason to believe it.

#3 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

OMG why would she even say that shit?! Has your daughter heard this? Is she telling people? I am so sorry that is bull crap.

#4 MissyR

MissyR
      • 1,210 posts

Celina I am truly sorry for you. There is nothing more hurtful than someone accusing the person that you love and will spend the rest of your life with of something so unimaginable. At this point, while hard to do so, you need to know that her only reason for doing so is because she is jealous of the person you are and the life you have.

Keep your chin up. We are all thinking about you here!

#5 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:42 PM

That is CRAZINESS! I feel horrible that you're being put through this by your sister, of all people. I don't know why she would say such a serious thing like that. She must be very ill or evil, either way it's wrong.

Is she still going to be in your wedding party?

#6 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:48 PM

I'm so sorry to hear your sister is putting you through all this.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#7 lscilley

lscilley
          • 1,466 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:51 PM

I'm so sorry that you are going through this.

#8 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:52 PM

That is awful. She has no right to slander your FI. Do you think she would tell other family members this? It would be awful if she made everyone hate him over something that isn't even true!

#9 angitalia23

angitalia23
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:58 PM

Im so sorry thats totall bullshit! Does your FI know what she is saying? Hopefully not that would be horriable. I would distance yourself from her to collect your thoughts, you do not deserve this in anyway.
                Anthony & Angela
                19 June 2008

#10 Chiquita

Chiquita
                • 2,674 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:46 PM

Do you have any family members that could talk to her and find out why she thinks/says these things?? That is so crazy...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users