#11 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
  • 530 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 04:36 PM

Welcome aboard... this place is rad.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jean-marcus
    welcome welcome.... its a great place to help plan it all

and im sure you are gonna be suuuuper critical for your photographer hahah. i know i will be when i .. if i ... ever find someone to marry
    don't worry Dude, I've got you covered.... =)

#12 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
    • 1,565 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nic Dragomire
      Welcome aboard... this place is rad.

don't worry Dude, I've got you covered.... =)
      hey... you're one of my considerations actually hahaha... if i do destination that is...

#13 Kristie O

Kristie O
      • Banned
      • 369 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:55 PM

hi, fellow photog:) im shooting a couple of weddings down there this summer, cant wait!!

#14 kstop

kstop
        • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:22 PM

Ah, thanks everybody! This site is awesome, I'm glad to be here-

Here's a bit more of an intro...As a photographer I do documentary wedding work, destination weddings are a personal fave :)
          Here's a gallery of photos that were published in Brides Magazine a few months ago- one of my favorite weddings at The One & Only La Palmilla
          Courtney & Jeff - Page 1

My blog is relatively new, so I have lots to update on there
          and of course feel free to look at my work online at : Karen Mordechai

As a bride, it's quite fun being on the other side suddenly! Always wanted a wedding in mexico though, so that's pretty much all i have figured out-
          This forum is a great resource and has been so helpful! We're aiming for Oct 26, 2008 in the mayan riviera

I'm in research phases...but will keep everyone posted....as for the photographer - ha! that's just about the only thing i have figured out! I'm very excited that one of my friends has offered to shoot the wedding

So right now, were looking at the rosewood mayakoba and maroma....
          any tips ? favorites?
          would love to hear from anyone that's had their wedding at either?

Thanks!

#15 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
          • 2,302 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:48 PM

2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#16 Autumn

Autumn
            • 1,166 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:50 PM

welcome, Karen - and congrats!!
              (beautiful work too :) )

#17 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:58 PM

welcome to the forum

#18 jmill130

jmill130
                • 601 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:43 PM

Welcome! You'll love it here! Happy planning:)

#19 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
                  • 684 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:59 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by kstop
                    Ah, thanks everybody! This site is awesome, I'm glad to be here-

Here's a bit more of an intro...As a photographer I do documentary wedding work, destination weddings are a personal fave :)
                    Here's a gallery of photos that were published in Brides Magazine a few months ago- one of my favorite weddings at The One & Only La Palmilla
                    Courtney & Jeff - Page 1

My blog is relatively new, so I have lots to update on there
                    and of course feel free to look at my work online at : Karen Mordechai

As a bride, it's quite fun being on the other side suddenly! Always wanted a wedding in mexico though, so that's pretty much all i have figured out-
                    This forum is a great resource and has been so helpful! We're aiming for Oct 26, 2008 in the mayan riviera

I'm in research phases...but will keep everyone posted....as for the photographer - ha! that's just about the only thing i have figured out! I'm very excited that one of my friends has offered to shoot the wedding

So right now, were looking at the rosewood mayakoba and maroma....
                    any tips ? favorites?
                    would love to hear from anyone that's had their wedding at either?

Thanks!
                    the rosewood hotels are incredible! either way you can't go wrong. My FI and I were going to go there last summer for vacation but we went to zihuatanejo instead,,,wish we would have gone there.

#20 Nancy

Nancy
                    • 18 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:09 PM

Welcome! You will find valuable information in this forum. Good luck on the planning. Don't wait to long to book your hotel if your wedding is in October. I am getting married October 20th in Cabo San Lucas and it was very hard to get the resort I wanted. I had to go with a Monday wedding in order to get Dreams Los Cabos.
                      Nancy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users