Sign in to follow this  
kstop

Newbie (& a wedding photographer too:)

Welcome aboard... this place is rad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
welcome welcome.... its a great place to help plan it all

and im sure you are gonna be suuuuper critical for your photographer hahah. i know i will be when i .. if i ... ever find someone to marry

don't worry Dude, I've got you covered.... =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic Dragomire View Post
Welcome aboard... this place is rad.

don't worry Dude, I've got you covered.... =)
hey... you're one of my considerations actually hahaha... if i do destination that is...

Ah, thanks everybody! This site is awesome, I'm glad to be here-

Here's a bit more of an intro...As a photographer I do documentary wedding work, destination weddings are a personal fave :)

Here's a gallery of photos that were published in Brides Magazine a few months ago- one of my favorite weddings at The One & Only La Palmilla

Courtney & Jeff - Page 1

My blog is relatively new, so I have lots to update on there

and of course feel free to look at my work online at : Karen Mordechai

As a bride, it's quite fun being on the other side suddenly! Always wanted a wedding in mexico though, so that's pretty much all i have figured out-

This forum is a great resource and has been so helpful! We're aiming for Oct 26, 2008 in the mayan riviera

I'm in research phases...but will keep everyone posted....as for the photographer - ha! that's just about the only thing i have figured out! I'm very excited that one of my friends has offered to shoot the wedding

So right now, were looking at the rosewood mayakoba and maroma....

any tips ? favorites?

would love to hear from anyone that's had their wedding at either?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstop View Post
Ah, thanks everybody! This site is awesome, I'm glad to be here-

Here's a bit more of an intro...As a photographer I do documentary wedding work, destination weddings are a personal fave :)
Here's a gallery of photos that were published in Brides Magazine a few months ago- one of my favorite weddings at The One & Only La Palmilla
Courtney & Jeff - Page 1

My blog is relatively new, so I have lots to update on there
and of course feel free to look at my work online at : Karen Mordechai

As a bride, it's quite fun being on the other side suddenly! Always wanted a wedding in mexico though, so that's pretty much all i have figured out-
This forum is a great resource and has been so helpful! We're aiming for Oct 26, 2008 in the mayan riviera

I'm in research phases...but will keep everyone posted....as for the photographer - ha! that's just about the only thing i have figured out! I'm very excited that one of my friends has offered to shoot the wedding

So right now, were looking at the rosewood mayakoba and maroma....
any tips ? favorites?
would love to hear from anyone that's had their wedding at either?

Thanks!
the rosewood hotels are incredible! either way you can't go wrong. My FI and I were going to go there last summer for vacation but we went to zihuatanejo instead,,,wish we would have gone there.

Welcome! You will find valuable information in this forum. Good luck on the planning. Don't wait to long to book your hotel if your wedding is in October. I am getting married October 20th in Cabo San Lucas and it was very hard to get the resort I wanted. I had to go with a Monday wedding in order to get Dreams Los Cabos.

Nancy