Going to Sandals Jamaica 4/7-12/2008 any ?? or pics needed?

Like you, we knew we wanted to be near the water, or at least with a view of the ocean. With that said, we knew we didn't want to be directly on the beach for privacy and wind reasons. Being from Pennsylvania, there's plenty of pretty gardens we could have got married in around here! I was surprised we were able to pick the location so soon. I was fully prepared to take care of that when we got there. Most everything has been chosen so far. I think the only real detail we have to decide on when we get there is what kind of cake we want.

We decided to go with the Tropical Passion photo package for $1800, which is the middle of the road one. I've seen some excellent examples of the pictures. I was on a site a few weeks back that had picture after picture of real wedding at Sandals. I'll try to find it and let you know the link. Did you select a photo package? Since we wanted a DVD, we decided that we might as well go for the whole kit and caboodle.

I've started having wedding nightmares! Last night I dreamt that I arrived for my hair/make-up appt at Sandals and I couldn't find the spa, and then the front desk lady was mean smile41.gif

I thought that weddingmares were just a myth...

Nightmares..lol I have seen a couple of post about them. Afterwards I had a one. I really cannot remember it though:-). I am really not that nervous yet. The thing that is freeking me out more than anything is that I have a 2 year year old I am leaving who is very very attached to me! I am worried about how I am going to communicate with her from the resort without having an outragous cell phone bill! (TA Jennifer know anything about cheep ways to call homehuh.gif)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jennifer View Post
Hello Ladies & Gents!

I am so excited to be going back to Jamaica in a couple of weeks. I am going courtesy of Sandals on a DW specific trip! We'll be meeting with the wedding coordinators & vendors.

Our tentative itinerary is :
Beaches Sanday Bay
Sandals Whitehouse
Sandals Grande Ocho Rios

While at each of these properties we will be visiting the others- in Negril, Montego Bay & Ocho Rios!

For those of you considering a Sandals DW do you have any specific questions or photo's that you would like taken?

Just feel free to post in this thread and when I get back I'll answer hear also!

TA Jennifer
can you just pack us all with you in your suitcase-have fun!

Christine- Are the flowers in your pictures real? I tried searching trader joes but could not find anything. I'm asking because I'm looking for similar flowers that are fake. That way I can take them in the plane and keep them as a memory. Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics