Sign in to follow this  
StephanieMN

Happy Spring? (pics)

OMG Stephanie what did you think of today? I live right on the border of IA/MN and I saw a bunch of schools were cancelling today in MN! By this afternoon all the snow was melted and the robins were chirping and the sun was out thank god but I was still like WTF is up with the snow! I am so sick of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
OMG Stephanie what did you think of today? I live right on the border of IA/MN and I saw a bunch of schools were cancelling today in MN! By this afternoon all the snow was melted and the robins were chirping and the sun was out thank god but I was still like WTF is up with the snow! I am so sick of it!

Yeah it was a big mess this morning. I think that the plow "dudes" thought it would melt pretty fast so they never came to our 'hood. It was very slick. By evening rushour the roads were dry.
Sidenote: I really dislike it when the snow starts to melt and the piles of snow are covered with dirt. So gross!

I know! Spring really is pretty ugly in the beginning, dirty and wet. That's why I say I like Fall better ... so pretty! Thought then it means winter is coming ... blah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieMN View Post
Yeah it was a big mess this morning. I think that the plow "dudes" thought it would melt pretty fast so they never came to our 'hood. It was very slick. By evening rushour the roads were dry.
Sidenote: I really dislike it when the snow starts to melt and the piles of snow are covered with dirt. So gross!
I hate the dirty piles of snow too! I wish we would get a really good day of rain to wash it all away. It looks so nasty outside right now.