Sign in to follow this  
LadyCheese

Carnie Wilson and her weight battle

Wow - that has to be rough. It does happen though. I work with bypass patients from time to time. If they don't change they way they eat, they can gain it all back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsTulumBride View Post
For both my pregnancies, I gain + or - 70 pounds ! I totally understand her !
wow! I gained 55 lbs and I'm still struggling 5 years later.

I have no excuse, since I have not been preggers yet. I am actually quite frighten about getting pregnant and gaining tons of weight. I think that is one of my biggest fears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
I have no excuse, since I have not been preggers yet. I am actually quite frighten about getting pregnant and gaining tons of weight. I think that is one of my biggest fears.
I want to lose 50lbs hopefully before the wedding and keep it off so that next year (God willing) we can try for baby #2...bc that scares me also Yari; But I'm to blame bc I didnt stay active during my pregnancy and didnt eat the right foods either. It was bound to happen.

I have to say that I think body types/proportions play a part in it too. I have a very long torso (lots of room for babies) and was able to carry easily. I gained about 30 pounds though.

It is SO hard! I have a desk job and found that the pounds packed on after both pregnancies. Never lost from the 1st one and eight years later had #2 and still haven't lost that baby weight either!