White veil with ivory dress?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

• VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:32 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

Ok while I really LOVE this picture, the one thing that bothers me is the white veil with a dark ivory/champagne dress. (Sorry if the bride ever read this.)

IMO, it's noticeable. I would buy a veil after you purchase the dress. You may end up changing your mind on style too depending on the type of dress you get.
    Happily married since 2008

#12 aeroo

• 153 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 01:16 PM

Yea, you girls are absolutely right! You've confirmed what I thought. I will return the white one for the ivory one. I'm bought from ebay because I just wanted a very simple veil and it was much cheaper online. My dress doesn't come in until close to my wedding date, so if I wait until then to get the veil online, I might not have time to order a different one or exchange. Anyways, I know you ladies are right and I should get the veil that matches my dress.

By the way, that picture helped too, I don't like how that white veil goes with the ivory dress. Thanks so much for all your help!

#13 jajajaja

• VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 01:24 PM

You're welcome. Visuals help! Check occansey.com for veils. I have a light gold dress and I ordered the veil in a dark ivory shimmer. It's a beautiful color too. THey will send you samples for like $1.
        Happily married since 2008

#14 angitalia23

• 1,029 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:01 PM

I have a light ivory dress and will have to get an ivory veil, my thought would be that you would notice the difference in shades even though veils are very shear.
          Anthony & Angela
          19 June 2008

#15 Boo

• 785 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:00 AM

#16 AlisaBrides

• 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:07 PM

I can make an off-white veil for you!  There are so many tulle colors, you should not settle when it comes to your wedding day!

I can work with any budget, call me 646-450-2882.

Alisa Brides

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users