felicidades yari! i remember how great i felt when i booked my photographer, it was like a huge weight off my shoulders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwachniak View Post
hey, I'm not THAT heavy wink.gif

sheesh, that was much funnier in my head...
No, the assistant sits on your shoulders while you photograph. That way you can move around & take pictures while he uploads them.

OK, that wasn't even funny in my head.

Oh my goodness you guys are too funny!!!

I know I'm going to look anything but cool ziplining, but can't wait!! It is such a Kodak moment.

Hmm...cool invention Morgan...maybe we can market it to photographers for instant photo gratificiation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Oh my goodness you guys are too funny!!!

I know I'm going to look anything but cool ziplining, but can't wait!! It is such a Kodak moment.

Hmm...cool invention Morgan...maybe we can market it to photographers for instant photo gratificiation.
I'm already working on the prototype for it

It's like a backpack the photographer wears that straps in the assistant. Then there is a hat with a tray that they can place the laptop on. The assistant should probably be a child or someone small. And someone who can type fast so we don't have to wait longer than necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
The assistant should probably be a child or someone small. And someone who can type fast so we don't have to wait longer than necessary.
LOL! You are too funny.