Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:49 PM

thanks for the website

#32 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:52 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
      For OOT bags, I'm doing 1 per couple. These bags would be for favors at the reception. I wasn't going to put them on each plate but was considering having a favor table. The problem with that is that if I just left them out, I'd think that each person would probably take 1, not thinking they are supposed to be 1 per couple!!! So I guess either way you look at it, I'd be better off doing 1 per person even though that's not quite what my pockets had in mind!

Ok, I just re-ran my #'s and technically there's not really a big difference if I give out 1 favor per person. So, I guess thats what I'm going to do. I'm definitely going to have to show FI these #'s cuz I'm not going to hear the end of it from him!!!
      Thanks for your input!!!
      well, IMHO, if it is for a dinner, you are better off not doing favors if you can not do one per person. also - if you do one per person and put them at each place setting, you will save money on having a favor table (linen, decorating, table rental, etc)

#33 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Alyssa
        well, IMHO, if it is for a dinner, you are better off not doing favors if you can not do one per person. also - if you do one per person and put them at each place setting, you will save money on having a favor table (linen, decorating, table rental, etc)
        Great point Alyssa...I'll probably just put them on each setting.

#34 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
        • 1,830 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by md_ocr
          Do these come with the ribbon also?
          The ribbon is seperate but I wonder if you can get the printed ribbon elsewhere for much less. (?) I remember I went to Party City a while back and they do printed ribbons like that for favors, etc...and it was pretty cheap.

#35 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
          • 1,830 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
            Great point Alyssa...I'll probably just put them on each setting.
            Alyssa does makes a good point...they would also look pretty sitting on each place setting as opposed to a favor table (IMO)

#36 angitalia23

angitalia23
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:59 PM

Ive seen these before, Blissweddings.com is a pretty good site. The bags are very cute!
              Anthony & Angela
              19 June 2008

#37 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,193 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 04:03 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                The ribbon is seperate but I wonder if you can get the printed ribbon elsewhere for much less. (?) I remember I went to Party City a while back and they do printed ribbons like that for favors, etc...and it was pretty cheap.
                I too like the ribbon but I'm on a time constraint & I'm going to just use my own. But since you said that, I may go check out Party City. For those interested in ordering it keep in mind that according to the site it takes 10 days alone to process the order for the personalized ribbon, not including weekends or holidays. Also, that's not including shipping time which is additional days.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                Alyssa does makes a good point...they would also look pretty sitting on each place setting as opposed to a favor table (IMO)
                Yeah, I agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users