Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:10 AM

Yay! The tooth fairy is coming to town.

#32 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
    • 1,830 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:21 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LadyP
      tell her I can send her pictures of the toothless wonder Amir to make her feel better.
      LOL...I cant believe he lost all those teeth so fast....wow!

#33 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LadyCheese
        LOL...I cant believe he lost all those teeth so fast....wow!
        Please in Dec when he went to the dentist he had 5 loose. the were coming out and in like a shark. I called him sharkboy for like a week.
        they said because they came in soo early. he had a full set at his 1st birthday. He lost the bottom two last summer and I almost passed out. His dentist thinks I m paranoid I call them for everything almost like one calls the doctor. In fact I call the dentist more.

#34 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
        • 1,830 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 08:50 PM

I wanted to update you ladies on how the "tooth fairy" visit went...my daughter Nia spent the night at my parents and I gave my mom $5 to tuck under her pillow when she was sleeping....today I went to pick her up and I asked her if the tooth fairy came & how much did she leave...apparently the fairy left her $25!!!!! Yup, Grandma and Grandpa snuck her a $20....they werent this generous when I was losing my teeth, LOL>

#35 LadyP

LadyP
          • 3,156 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 09:29 PM

Your parents have set her up for a huge let down. They do realize that she has 20 more teeth to fall out. 25x20 THATS A LOT OF MONEY

#36 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
            • 1,830 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 09:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LadyP
              Your parents have set her up for a huge let down. They do realize that she has 20 more teeth to fall out. 25x20 THATS A LOT OF MONEY
              I know!!! I dont know what they were thinking....Nia is going to be very upset with the tooth fairy if she doesnt continue to come through with those $20!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users