#62 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dolcegirl01
      I agree with Tracy that the wii fit isn't the best workout--but it is probably more of a workout than a regular video game, but nothing like a gym workout. The yoga poses are kind of cool though.
      GOod to know. But given that I am doing NOTHING right now, it's got to be better than that!

#63 drtracy

drtracy
      • 436 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AnnR
        GOod to know. But given that I am doing NOTHING right now, it's got to be better than that!
        Ha, it is definitely better then nothing!

I love so many games on the Wii. All the lego games are awesome. We have Rock Band for the XBOX but it would be great on either system (so true that its a good Sat. night, we spend way too many playing Rock Band and drinking beer.) Smarty Pants is a fun trivia game, Carnival and Olympics are both good. Mario Kart is of course fun. There are quite a few bad ones too if you want to know those.

The Wii Fit comes with everything that you need (assuming you buy the pack that comes with the board and not just the game lol).

#64 aimee!

aimee!
        • 696 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by CaliaA07
          I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Zelda. When we didn't have a Wii I bought Zelda: TW on gamecube. It's the same game just reversed. So if you played it the house would be on the left instead of the right. It is the best game. I Love all Zelda games but how they did it on the Wii is amazing! I too wish I could find something similar to play. If you find something let me know!!
          i'm a HUGE zelda nerd too! :) nothing compares... but if you are looking for a "lighter" game that make you think a little you can try zack & wiki. i guess i wouldn't say it's similar to zelda, but it does make you think along some of the same lines. they are all short puzzle levels that get progressivly more challenging. i picked it up at toys r us about a year about for $20.
          Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#65 Birdie07

Birdie07
          • 1,218 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:18 PM

I was gonna say but didn't yeah the Wii fit shouldn't be your only workout (if you're going for that). I only do it for the games. Especially the hula hoop! But I do yoga as my workout (not on the wii). I also forgot we play Guitar hero on the Wii and love it.

#66 chocolatedrop04

chocolatedrop04
            • 62 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:04 AM

I luv Mario Party 8. Its especially fun for a fame night with a group since you can play with 4 players. I also like Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart, and Wii sports has given me a serious appreciation for golf and tennis lol.

#67 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:27 PM

What games are there for the Wii Fit ? I saw the Jullian Michales one, but are there others? A Yoga one would be cool. Or, I could just do yoga ... lol.

#68 sunset78

sunset78
                • 1,280 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:31 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AnnR
                  What games are there for the Wii Fit ? I saw the Jullian Michales one, but are there others? A Yoga one would be cool. Or, I could just do yoga ... lol.
                  I mentioned this a few posts back.

My Fitness Coach Wii - online personal training - Home

#69 sunset78

sunset78
                  • 1,280 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:33 PM

DDR2 is fun game.

#70 march132010

march132010
                    • 1,057 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

Deal, or No deal is my favorite Wii Game