Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Favorite Wii Games

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
Oh, good to know, JL. Paul and I bought the Mario & Sonic Olympics ... and we haven't even got through all of the games yet. My arms were tired after playing for an hour or so though. They're fun ... but I'm not very good yet. grrr!
Martin wanted to get that one, so that may be next on the list. Sounds like it's a workout!

What kinds of things do you do in the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like the Carnival Games one. That is my favorite because I can actually beat my FI at some of the games on that one!

 

fryingpan.gif <---(hee hee that is me beating him at carnival games!)

 

I really want dance dance revolution and the Wii Fit when it comes out too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Martin wanted to get that one, so that may be next on the list. Sounds like it's a workout!

What kinds of things do you do in the game?
we haven't got through all of them, but you basically compete in olympic events, from what i can tell - swimming, track and field, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The wii is a great gaming system I have had one for a year now. If you look online hard enough you shall find one. I would say for games my fav are sonic rings, carnival games, Guitar Hero deff rocks my fav by far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOOHOO me and DH just finished the easy level for guitar hero. We were both waaay to excited cheesy.gif

 

Now we got to figure out this smash brothers game... too many options

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
WOOHOO me and DH just finished the easy level for guitar hero. We were both waaay to excited cheesy.gif

Now we got to figure out this smash brothers game... too many options
Yay Mel! Once I started on GH I was addicted.
I played for an entire Saturday when we got it!
I haven't played in a bit since I cannot beat one song on Hard...

I realized I can go to Quickplay and try any song at any level and don't have to unlock them. (Wished I would have known that early on just for fun).

Our 6 year-old nephew asked was in the car with us the other day and asked us if we had any Guitar Hero songs in he car we could hear. Haha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought Aaron Guitar Hero for the Wii for his bday! It is SO fun! I'm still not very good though LOL! He also purchased a Wii card at Walmart - I guess it's like a giftcard for the Wii - anyways he downloaded the old school Mario games - 1, 2, and 3 super mario bros. I forgot how hard they were! Back in the day I could beat those in one afternoon LOL! Now I have to remember where the warp whistles are and everything - it is super fun though! Oh and they were only $5 each!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
Our 6 year-old nephew asked was in the car with us the other day and asked us if we had any Guitar Hero songs in he car we could hear. Haha!
smile120.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
I bought Aaron Guitar Hero for the Wii for his bday! It is SO fun! I'm still not very good though LOL! He also purchased a Wii card at Walmart - I guess it's like a giftcard for the Wii - anyways he downloaded the old school Mario games - 1, 2, and 3 super mario bros. I forgot how hard they were! Back in the day I could beat those in one afternoon LOL! Now I have to remember where the warp whistles are and everything - it is super fun though! Oh and they were only $5 each!
I just heard this from a friend the other day! So excited - I LOVE the old Mario games!!! smile123.gif

Ok, now I'm off to play Mario Party... smile117.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy cow - I just beat the game on Mario Party! I am the Ultimate Superstar!!!

 

elefant.gifelefant.gifelefant.gifelefant.gifelefant.gif

Hahaha. Shoot, that got intense at the end! Let's just say that there is a big surprise by Bowser at the end. My heart is beating out of my chest rofl.gif

 

WOohooo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great thread! I want to buy a Wii for Matt for Christmas, but I am so overwhelmed by all the bundles, which one is the best to buy? I have no idea. I have like 7 windows open right now and I am comparing all of them. Any suggestions on the best bundlehuh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Searching for discount wool wedding dresses? Browse David's Bridal wedding dresses for sale, including discount plus size & designer wedding dresses online now!
    • Online shopping for Magic Kits & Accessories from a great selection at Toys & Games Store
    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
  • Topics

×