Photo

Hotel Deals for Vendor Visit

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 addisonreed1113

addisonreed1113
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:51 PM

Hola Chicas!!!! My FI and I are heading to Cabo for 3 days in May for our last visit (mostly tastings, vendors, meet with WC, etc.) for our July 08 wedding. Not sure how this works, we are using the Sheraton for our Ceremony site only (reception is at a house nearby) but we do have a big room block with them. Do hotels offer deals for their future brides for other visits? Should I contact the women who organizes my room block at the Sheraton and see if we could get a deal, upgrade, etc. or is this tacky? Trying to save pennies for the big day!!!
    There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
    - I Corinthians 13:13

#2 Gretchen

Gretchen
    • Banned
    • 416 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:07 PM

I would say that it could not hurt to contact her. They should value your business and do something for you - be it a good deal or an upgrade or free dinner or such.
      I would ask!
      Gretchen "GiGi"

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 01:13 AM

I believe some do, do ahead and ask it won't hurt.

#4 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
        • 1,565 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:57 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by addisonreed1113
          Hola Chicas!!!! My FI and I are heading to Cabo for 3 days in May for our last visit (mostly tastings, vendors, meet with WC, etc.) for our July 08 wedding. Not sure how this works, we are using the Sheraton for our Ceremony site only (reception is at a house nearby) but we do have a big room block with them. Do hotels offer deals for their future brides for other visits? Should I contact the women who organizes my room block at the Sheraton and see if we could get a deal, upgrade, etc. or is this tacky? Trying to save pennies for the big day!!!
          well which is it.. july 8th or 5th.. your profile says 5th...
          i HOOPE its the 5th cause thast my birthday and then you could give a little shout out to me in your vows hehe

congrats and happy wedding

ps... 1 more post till i break 1000

#5 addisonreed1113

addisonreed1113
          • 93 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:00 PM

Oh sorry I meant July '08 (as in coming up really soon!!!! Sometimes I wish I had until '09) :-) Yes it's the 5th I'll def give you a bday shout out!
            There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
            - I Corinthians 13:13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users