Marquis Los Cabos

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FutureMrs.Lunsford

• 16 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:59 AM

Can anyone give me advice on weddings at Marquis Los Cabos?

#2 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
    • 1,430 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:21 PM

I have no clue on how there weddings go there but we stayed there for part of our honeymoon and it was great. We got married at dreams and that was perfect for us and our guests but the marquis had more of a romantic feel to it. Dreams was very outgoing and more of a party atmosphere and marquis was much much more quiet. So I guess it just depends on the feel your going for. Here is my review from my wedding and if you scroll down there are pictures of the marquis at the end.

#3 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:03 PM

sorry to hijack, but natalie are you ready to pop yet?! i was just thinking about you this morning that your due date is so soon!

#4 nenamono

• 282 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:12 PM

I stayed there also and had a great time. The breakfast nook was the most amazing thing in the world to me. The sad part was if they took it away before you go to enjoy eating it on your balcony.
        I do remember seeing a featured wedding there in brides or modern bride. Im pretty sure I saved the article so I will look when I get home.
        Sorry Im not much help.

#5 CaboDate

• 129 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:59 PM

A friend of mine got married at the Marquis and it was fabulous! Very beautiful setting and the food was phenominal! I don't know how much they paid but it was great. We only went elsewhere to be different since our weddings weren't far apart.
          Amy & Todd
          Cabo San Lucas
          October 20th, 2007

#6 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
          • Vendor
          • 278 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:46 AM

Hola! I have to take a minute out from vacation to chime in here...The Marquis de Cabo is outstanding...a dream location. I can't think of a more amazing place for a wedding or honeymoon. The first images on this blog post show the set up for a welcome dinner I photographed there, the wedding itself was at Esperanza. (also fabulous)

Elizabeth Medina Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users