Photo

Stupid David's Bridal

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 BayBug

BayBug
  • 852 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:19 PM

A co-worker of mine told me not to go DB because they will sell your information to everyone under the sun. She said that she was getting calls at all hours of the night. CRAZY! I don't understand why they would do that to people. Does DB want you to come back?
    Angie

#12 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:38 PM

Oh this totally happened to me too! I got some call over and over again about how I won a free trip and to call them back. So annoying. I need to remember to give fake numbers. I'm not that quick on my feet!
      Happily married since 2008

#13 AlmostMrsForbes

AlmostMrsForbes
      • 238 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:50 PM

they did the same thing to me ... a mary kay rep emailed me. i just marked her as spam mail.

#14 KHarrod

KHarrod
        • 902 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:40 PM

They did the same thing to be, it's so irritating.

#15 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:11 PM

Hmm interesting.. I bought my dress from DB in february and no one has called me! But maybe that's because I'm in Canada.. heh.

#16 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
            • 402 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:45 PM

I had no idea they did this. I'm making a mental note now. I would never buy a dress from DB as I have a friend who is a wedding dress designer. She would kill me if she didn't get to make my dress. I was thinking of going there to see what silhouette looked best on me before deciding on a style.
              Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
              http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#17 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
              • 419 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:33 PM

So far, I too have wom the trip and the Mary Kay make-over. My cousin sells it so I of course did not take her up on it. I also have had a couple of Tux places call. I also get emails. I really do not care though. It was just a couple of things and when I said "no thanks" it stopped. I loved all the dresses I tried on there and would go back. I am full figured (size 16-1 and had trouble finding a dress. I actually ended up getting mine from a bridal shop but loved having all the choices at DB.

#18 Bride010101

Bride010101
                • 1,547 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:40 PM

I also got the make-over and free trip offers... didn't realize that was what it was from. I had filled out so many different wedding stuff (especially after our local bridal show). A quick and honest no though usually does the trick. And although I didn't end up going w/ Davids Bridal I actually had a really good experience with them all 3 times I went.

#19 DreaW

DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 01:32 AM

I had this done to me too.....but don't you worry they stop after awhile....took about a couple of months after the wedding.

#20 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                    • 1,565 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:50 AM

do you know that if you call them and demand they take you off their list and after one month they call you again you can legally sue them for something like 5,000 ... you have to make sure you right down the exact time that they call you and it helps to write down who you talk to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users