51 replies to this topic

#31 Denise40

Denise40
  • 407 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 10:37 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by marcoloscabos
    Dear 2008Bride,

Reverend Carlos Nava is a great Minister, I am sure you will have a beautiful ceremony:)
    I had Carlos Nava for my vow renewal June 2, 2008 at Pedregal Beach. He was awesome.

#32 mushkilla

mushkilla
    • 47 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 03:03 PM

Hey Guys,

We really want to have our dinner outside on the San Jose Terrace. Please confirm the following - can we get Steakhouse buffet dinner at the Terrace restaurant? Is there an extra charge for this? We are looking to get the Ceasar salid, beef tenderloin, etc etc. package. Also, is there room to dance on the terrace? If we pay the site fee for the private reception, I don't think our guests could sit and eat that whole time...we'd like to get some dancing in there before we head to the nightclub at 11pm. One last question - is there a bar at the San Jose Terrace? I refuse to pay for alcohol at an all inclusive restaurant!!

Thanks You guys are a GREAT help!

Nadia

#33 Kelly C

Kelly C
      • 2,051 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:25 PM

Nadia, your getting married the day before me next door. We will have to meet up!

Those are questions i have also...
        Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#34 mushkilla

mushkilla
        • 47 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:15 PM

Wow thats awesome! I guess we both have many unanswered questions LOL. Ah well - things should iron out soon....right?!

#35 Kelly C

Kelly C
          • 2,051 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:20 PM

I sure hope, but as soon as i think I'm making head way something else pops up.
            Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#36 sarahbrown1979

sarahbrown1979
            • 90 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mushkilla
              Hey Guys,

We really want to have our dinner outside on the San Jose Terrace. Please confirm the following - can we get Steakhouse buffet dinner at the Terrace restaurant? Is there an extra charge for this? We are looking to get the Ceasar salid, beef tenderloin, etc etc. package. Also, is there room to dance on the terrace? If we pay the site fee for the private reception, I don't think our guests could sit and eat that whole time...we'd like to get some dancing in there before we head to the nightclub at 11pm. One last question - is there a bar at the San Jose Terrace? I refuse to pay for alcohol at an all inclusive restaurant!!

Thanks You guys are a GREAT help!

Nadia
              The San Jose Terrace is outside of the Mexican restaurant - thus the Mexican food menu is included. If you want steakhouse food, it is more than likely a per head price if they even will do it.

#37 Natashak

Natashak
              • 93 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:39 AM

Does anyone have a picture of the San Jose Terrace?

#38 Varia

Varia
                • 119 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:06 AM

Hi Natasha,

I posted some pictures of the San Jose Terrace on page #2 of this thread.

#39 mushkilla

mushkilla
                  • 47 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:05 AM

Hey ccwinn,

Can you please give us the email contact for the RIU WC above Daniella?? Shes pretty much USELESS it seems...haven't heard back from my concerns for a WEEK now. This is ridiculous. Many thanks.

#40 ccwinn

ccwinn
                    • 34 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:09 PM

When I had a tough time getting Daniela to respond I emailed and copied the coordinator that is over the weddings for all of the Riu's in Mexico. This is the email address I used: weddings01@riu.com

I don't know that persons name is, I just sent an email addressed to Daniela (and copied the weddings01 email) saying that I sent her (Daniela) the same email 3 times and hadn't gotten an answer from and asked if I was sending it to the wrong person. When I copied the 01 email I received an email back from Daniela immediately.

Hope this helps!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users