Excursion vs. OOT bags

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:50 PM

i told mike's mom the other day about the OOT bags & I could tell from her reaction she thought OOT bags were above and beyond what's necessary. She had offered to make favors for me & I told her I already had a whole bag of them. My friends also reacted the same way. More shocked that I'd give everyone a whole bag of stuff. So I don't think it's something people expect at all.

But, I loved putting them together. Making the OOT bags & planning the excursion have been my favorite part. I can't wait to report back on what I would do if I had to do over.

#32 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 02:27 PM

We are still looking at doing both the excursion to Altos de Chavon and the OOT bags. We have saved $ on some of the OOT bag stuff getting it at Dollarama, and the excursion will only cost us the price of the vans to get us from the resort to Altos de Chavon and back. It is something that everyone has expressed interest in doing as well, before we started thinking of paying for the trip.
      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users