• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#51 Bride010101

Bride010101
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:52 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by md_ocr
    Thank you so much for this pic 12piece! I think the chaircovers would make it more formal, but honestly, I've never liked chair covers, so I probably won't use them. I have however already purchased my chair sashes......so that will have to do. Thanks for the pic!
    Ooh... chair sashes would look nice. What color are you going with?

#52 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
    • 802 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:06 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BeckyN
      Ooh... chair sashes would look nice. What color are you going with?
      The color is hard to describe.....it's like a peachy/goldy/creamy sand color. It's really pretty.......and I'm even thinking of placing tiki torches on the outside of the 2 chair aisle.

#53 Bride010101

Bride010101
      • 1,547 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:33 PM

The tiki idea is fun! And that color sounds like it will go good with the brown chairs as is! I can't wait to see your pics. : )Are you thinking of doing any other decorations... flowers or what not? Also, I know people have mentioned the tulle backdrop so you wont see the purple hotel in your photos - is there a picture of this somewhere?

#54 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:25 AM

Quote:
          Thank you so much for this pic 12piece! I think the chaircovers would make it more formal, but honestly, I've never liked chair covers, so I probably won't use them. I have however already purchased my chair sashes......so that will have to do. Thanks for the pic!
          Normally, I really like chair covers, but I must say that the chairs at the ROR are not really shaped right for covers(IMO). I think sashes are going to look really nice!
          See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#55 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
          • 684 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:40 AM

thats pretty, but your traveling so far to a beach location...I'm partial to the beach.

#56 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
            • 802 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BeckyN
              The tiki idea is fun! And that color sounds like it will go good with the brown chairs as is! I can't wait to see your pics. : )Are you thinking of doing any other decorations... flowers or what not? Also, I know people have mentioned the tulle backdrop so you wont see the purple hotel in your photos - is there a picture of this somewhere?
              At first, when i thought that i was doing it on the beach, i was going to use flower petals to line the ends of the aisle runner, but now, i'm not sure if i'm going to have a runner.......maybe?? I probably will use Tulle as the backdrop, so the purple building won't be in the pictures. I'm not going to overdo it, because it is beautiful as is and I don't want to do too much. I think the tiki torches along with the steel band will definitely give a tropical, but elegant feel. We are still going to plan to take pictures at the beach.

#57 2bmosley

2bmosley
              • 61 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:51 PM

I Plan To Use The Pond Gazebo,use Some Sheers And Then Take Pics By The Ocean.

#58 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                • 802 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:42 PM

I am going to tie my sashes like this instead of the regular way:

Click the image to open in full size.

and I am going to request that Chandlyn set up the area like this.....with a curved look:

#59 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                  • 1,260 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
                    I am going to tie my sashes like this instead of the regular way:

and I am going to request that Chandlyn set up the area like this.....with a curved look:

That's so pretty! I can't wait to see your pics! If I see any pond set-ups while I'm there i'll be sure to take pics.
                    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#60 Bride010101

Bride010101
                    • 1,547 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:37 PM

That will be so pretty! I can't wait to see your photos. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users