Sign in to follow this  
Bride010101

BM dresses.... I think?

What a hard decision! I love the dress and I love it in both the fuschia and the jade! I guess it depends on what vibe you want at your wedding. The jade says beachy and beautiful to me whereas the pink screams out I'm ready to have fun and party! hmmm...I don't know that I put that quite right, but I actually ended up voting for the fuschia! Love them both though!

This is a beautiful dress. I am wearing it for my vow renewal in Cabo. I ordered it in coral. You really need to see the color in person. When I seen the coral in person it was more pinky coral if that makes sense instead of a peachy coral. I still love it and it will go with the girls' teal dresses. Thanks for sharing.

I would suggest using both colors :) In the pics they look nice next to each other. The one in the jade dress could have pink flowers and the one in the fuschia could have a lot of green in her bouquet. Just a thought from a girl who will have maids in different shades of pink lol.smile159.gif

I love the fuschia, but I'm kind of partial to all things pink. he jade is pretty too so I think whichever one you choose will be beautiful because the style of the dress is really pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale View Post
I think the jade will go well with your sisters' colouring, blonde will look wonderful with the jade.
I was thinking the same thing. I think the jade will go beautifully with their skin tones & hair color. Fushia may be a bit overpowering, although I do love the color! My vote is for Jade.