Photo

2008 Brides - what did you spend or budget on photography?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Dijawana Diva

Dijawana Diva
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 12:42 PM

We used Vincent from Zasil Graph Studios in Playa del Carmen.

Vincent and his assistant worked their A@)(# off from 3pm and stayed until the party ended.. We got a hi-res CD of the 148 pictures we chose, plus 8x10 pictures of each, all for less than $2,500!

In addition, he posted the other pictures he took for our guests to browse and purchase from since he took some great portraits!

He raised his prices for 2008, but still worth every penny! I would so definitely use him again, given the opportunity!

#22 jennyFTB

jennyFTB
    • 138 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:10 PM

We are using Vanessa Vargas too....we are paying 1800 for 5 hours....her pics are amazing

#23 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
      • 91 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:24 PM

I am using Claudia Rodriguez for photos and her husband for the video.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LadyCheese
        We're using a local photog in DR and 8 hours is just shy of $2,000.

#24 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
        • 1,266 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:49 AM

about $2300 usd . We found a photographer and a videographer for that amount They are staying the whole day... well because they have no choice... the island is so remote. We are paying their 1 night stay.

#25 beachbride08

beachbride08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:23 AM

We are spending around $3K +$300 fee to the resort to bring in an outside photographer. We are getting the videographer from the resort which I believe was $300 or $350.
            Michelle

#26 Rache1124

Rache1124
            • 106 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:17 PM

well...we didn't budget for a photographer. We will use what comes with our wedding package at the resort, and then ask friends and family to take a bunch and hope for a few good ones. With all that you can do to digital pictures on your own, we just decided to put that money towards other things (like a few extra nights at the resort for us!!!). I know this is not how most people would opt to spend their money, but I just couldn't justify spending that much (as one reason for our DW was to save us some money).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users