silk flower link

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 cariandnick

• 60 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 04:44 AM

oops didnt see the second page where the thread changed to veils vs flowers in the hair - i definitely love the flowers in the hair look. there is a bride on sol tomargo's photography website (at el dorado royale) who had beautiful flowers - white for the ceremony then red for the reception! very cute and beachy. you definitely still look like a bride with flowers in your hair! im bummed though - i just bought my dress this weekend and got sucked into a more formal dress than i ever thought (just LVOED it in the store though and couldnt talk myself out of it in the store) so now i dont know if i can do the flowers in my hair with a more formal dress, esp cause my dress is more off-white/champaigne colored than trad white beach dresses!

#22 cancun1007

• Banned
    • 60 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 11:36 AM

do you have a pict of the dress yet?

As far as the shipping idea- well- I have yet to figure that part out-
      The veil issue is still blowing in the wind.
      T minus 9 months and counting....

#23 cariandnick

• 60 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 11:24 PM

pic is at home - ill post it- i need everyone else's advice on what flowers i should have with it too! again, im kind of bummed cause i dont think its the kind of dress that i can have really beachy flowers. maybe roses, which i like, but originally wanted something more tropical - ahhhh why did i make such a quick purchase (bought it the first day i ever looked at dresses!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users