Sign in to follow this  
cancun1007

silk flower link

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancun1007 View Post
I am happy to share!
I loved the idea of a flower in my hair- but it is way to short for all of that... I was just having a chat about the hair thing with my mom and about a veil- I was set against it in the beginning (seems like they are always blowing in the wind) but since I am not having a train it makes me think twice... I just do not want to miss that "bride" feeling. But I will wait and see how I feel when my dress is done.
Maybe wear a veil for the ceremony and then ditch it for the party - the best of both worlds.

I tried on a veil with the dress I liked. I love the look but I hate it when I see pics where the veil is blowing all around the bride's face while she is saying her vows. I just can't decide!

In my opionion I'd say DO wear a veil!!! you'll look like a beautiful bride.. not just a girl in white as Ann said!! I'm going to wear a really long veil for the ceremony and maybe then a shorter one for the party.. I'm not sure about the short.. but maybe I will..

I tried on a fingertip lenght veil and loved it in the salon. I just also really loved the way Rebecca looked with just the flower. I guess I have plenty of time to decide.

Kash,

I saw the girl on Platinum Weddings wearing your dress with a veil. It looked really pretty. I can't wait to see your whole outfit b/c I was thinking of getting your dress but then I realized I would look like a mammoth whale if I wore something that fitted. But on you it looks gorgeous.

-Glenda

What about wearing a veil for the wedding and then flowers for the reception. I think that would be really cool, and I am sure you will get plenty of pics in each hairstyle.