silk flower link

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 cancun1007

cancun1007
  • Banned
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 03:19 AM

One of you ladies on here posted a link regarding silk flowers you had done for your wedding and well as a photo of yours- they were beautiful- however now I can't seem to find it....please help me.... I can't get some of the pictures from the site out of my mind.

TIA-
    [SIGPIC][/sigpic]
    T minus 9 months and counting....

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 10:26 PM

was this it? i saved it too - i think Karla posted it - Classic Gardenia Bridal Set

#3 cancun1007

cancun1007
      • Banned
      • 60 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 10:50 PM

That is a good one too... this one would do packages of Bridal flowers...had great ideas a vibrant tropical colors- they also sold flowers wholesale....

dang it- this is going to drive me crazy until I find it.....
        Thanks for the help!
        [SIGPIC][/sigpic]

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:59 AM

if you do find it - be sure to share! i'd like to have a few options as well - sorry i couldn't find it!

#5 cancun1007

cancun1007
          • Banned
          • 60 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:34 PM

I found it!!!!!

I really love this lady's work... I am thinking of ordering some flowers to diy from her....
            [SIGPIC][/sigpic]

#6 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:33 PM

Ann I had Karla's link saved too. I am defenitly getting these. This was the only thing I dreamed of when I envisioned my wedding, was having flowers in my hair. I am not getting a veil are you? And I love the silk flower link! Those are really pretty. I never thought of getting silk flowers for everything else as opposed to getting real flowers? Does anyone know if they are cheaper than getting the real thing?

-Glenda

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:39 PM

I don't know if I am getting a veil. At first I wasn't, but then I was thinking I wouldn't look like a bride as much as just a girl in an ivory dress! (so silly)

I think I may get a veil, but take it off after the ceremony.

#8 loretuke

loretuke
                • 131 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:41 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  Ann I had Karla's link saved too. I am defenitly getting these. This was the only thing I dreamed of when I envisioned my wedding, was having flowers in my hair. I am not getting a veil are you? And I love the silk flower link! Those are really pretty. I never thought of getting silk flowers for everything else as opposed to getting real flowers? Does anyone know if they are cheaper than getting the real thing?

-Glenda
                  They are definetely cheaper than the real flowers. Thanks for posting the links - I may use some of them for my site decorations.

#9 andreslove

andreslove
                  • 227 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:28 PM

[QUOTE=cancun1007;26783]I found it!!!!!

I really love this lady's work... I am thinking of ordering some flowers to diy from her....

They have some beautiful flowers! Another great site to add to my favorites.

#10 cancun1007

cancun1007
                    • Banned
                    • 60 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 01:58 AM

I am happy to share!
                      I loved the idea of a flower in my hair- but it is way to short for all of that... I was just having a chat about the hair thing with my mom and about a veil- I was set against it in the beginning (seems like they are always blowing in the wind) but since I am not having a train it makes me think twice... I just do not want to miss that "bride" feeling. But I will wait and see how I feel when my dress is done.
                      [SIGPIC][/sigpic]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users