Valley of the Fire Weddings Thread

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 jesimo

jesimo
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:43 PM

hi Tami,

I am very happy I ran into your posts. now I am convinced about Scenic Las Vegas Weddings. I haven't booked with them yet but the wedding will be at VOF in December 2011.

One of the things I am concerned with is the minister. They seem like a very reputable company so i do not expect an Elvis impersonator but is Melissa the only minister they have? My family is kind of conservative and would prefer we get married by a male minister.

Also, if you don't mind, how much did your bridal bouquet cost? On their website the bouquet is an additional $50 by an independent contractor but surely it wouldn't be a fixed amount if I were to request something out of the ordinary.

Unfortunately, I could not view your wedding photos on Flickr. But from what the other people posted, i could tell it was amazing!

I hope to have the same wonderful experience with SLVW.. :)

Thank you very much for your time..

#62 jesimo

jesimo
    • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:55 PM

hi Tami,

I am very happy I ran into your posts. now I am convinced about Scenic Las Vegas Weddings. I haven't booked with them yet but the wedding will be at VOF in December 2011.

One of the things I am concerned with is the minister. They seem like a very reputable company so i do not expect an Elvis impersonator and i understand Melissa is a minister but do they have any male ministers?

Also, if you don't mind, how much did your bridal bouquet cost? On their website the bouquet is an additional $50 by an independent contractor but surely it wouldn't be a fixed amount if I were to request something out of the ordinary.

Unfortunately, I could not view your wedding photos on Flickr. But from what the other people posted, i could tell it was amazing!

I hope to have the same wonderful experience with SLVW.. :)

Thank you very much for your time..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users