Photo

CURLY Hair Styles

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Sherry

Sherry
  • 390 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:26 AM

Heidi, what about something like Edyta's style from a while back? I had to go find the pics on another thread... I just LOVE her hairstyle. I think it's the all-time best on the forum. I know your hair is curlier than hers, but I wonder if a good stylist could do something similar?

Click the image to open in full size.

#22 Genevieve_Albert

Genevieve_Albert
    • 57 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sherry
      Heidi, what about something like Edyta's style from a while back? I had to go find the pics on another thread... I just LOVE her hairstyle. I think it's the all-time best on the forum. I know your hair is curlier than hers, but I wonder if a good stylist could do something similar?

Wow! I want that hairstyle for my wedding!

#23 IslamoradaBride

IslamoradaBride
      • 459 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:40 PM

DreaW you and I have the same exact hair texture! Except I think yours is prettier than mine :).

I talked to my regular hairstylist (not rich enough to fly her in, hehe) and she recommended having it blown out and rolled in big rollers, then put into a simple low bun with a side part. That way, it'll have some texture but not be crazy out of control in the wind/heat/humidity. I plan to wear a flower in my hair (either artificial or real...haven't decided yet) but no veil.

#24 niels408

niels408
        • 327 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

I have the same curly hair issue...i can only imagine what's going to happen once i get to Mexico with all the humidity!!!

You'll look amazing...just keep doing a few trials til you find one you love!

Laura

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users