Couples Swept Away?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 blondebeach_bride

• 12 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:37 AM

hi girls. i'm getting married at CSA and want to know everything i can about it. has anyone booked the sunset wedding package there? any tips would be so helpful. also, what have most of you done for a reception? did you just make reservations in a crowded restaurant or have a private reception on the beach with guests? can't wait to hear some feedback. thanks so much...

#2 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:06 PM

I'm getting married there June 21st.

We're doing the reception at Patois because the private reception was going to be too expensive. I think we'll go ahead and have cake and champagne and a few hors d'oeuvres right after the ceremony and take pictures.

The sunset package wasn't worth the extra money to me. There weren't that many things that I would need. A cake server and robes aren't important and just one more thing I'd have to pack and take home.

I would also suggest checking out the Couples message boards for more info. It's on their website.

I have lots of info, a pre-travel booklet, etc if you are interested send me your e-mail and I will share.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users