• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Myda77

Myda77
  • 821 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hyletta
    I have the same problem - No response from Charm yet - however, on the reviews from Tripadvisor.com, they say this is common, but once you do get in contact with you, everything goes smooth. Since this post is a few months old, how did everything work out? Have you gotten in touch with her?

Thanks!
    Hi,

Well after much discussion we have decided on Coyaba, althought SATP was our second choice. The tie breaker was that Negril was so far from Mobay airport and Coyaba was closer. I didn't want to bother with the extra travel by car. Another bride on the forum had send me the info I needed for SATP so I didn't need to call them. Like someone else mentioned, I think it's better to call them, you will get a quicker response. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck!
    Maida & Tomas
    Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#12 lyeung830

lyeung830
    • 26 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

Can someone please give me the email address for the WC at SATP? I tried emailing them through the website and have not heard back yet. I'll actually be in Jamaica next week and would like to schedule a site visit while I'm there. Thank you!

#13 negrilbridetoo

negrilbridetoo
      • 180 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:53 PM

Please check trip advisor latest reviews. There seem to be sanitary issues and as a result guests have been getting violently ill.

#14 Tracykim

Tracykim
        • 12 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:25 AM

Kimberly is the new WC at SATP. The "Sickness" was determine by the Health Department in Negril, to be brought in by a tourist and spread to guess of a wedding party. No need for alarm and everything is back to normal!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users