• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
    Thank you ladies for the input. Anny if a small bottle is like 60 cents U.S.D. then I figured if I buy in bulk at Costco it should be okay. I don't know why but I was starting to panick thinking bottled water was really expensive and it would end up costing me a couple hundred dollars just to buy water. I feel better now and at least now I can try to budget. My budget is beginning to scare me!

-Glenda
    I had to showed the budget to my FI this week,.. we're both freaking out.. we should have started saving way before...

#12 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:53 PM

Here's a template and the link on this DIY.

PlanetLabel - White Inkjet Water-Resistant Vinyl 2 x 8 Rectangle

Attached Files

#13 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:55 PM

Wine Bottle Labels, Beer Bottle Labels, Wine Labels

I don't think this site has water bottle labels, but here are beer and wine labels..I think you buy their pages and then DIY...I am thinking of doing this for my table numbers.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:19 AM

Thank you ladies for the DIY!! Anny I wish I had started saving when I was 15. The potential videographer I am thinking of hiring told me he charges $350 an hour. I think I am going to pass out.

-Glenda

#15 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
        • 631 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:44 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by amyhmartin
          Here's a template and the link on this DIY.

PlanetLabel - White Inkjet Water-Resistant Vinyl 2 x 8 Rectangle
          thank you amy! this seems easier lol

I am not a DIY person. I never knew how to draw and i still dont think i know how to color ........

My brother is actually fixing my wedding newsletter for me b.c. I have no patience. lol lol

#16 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:49 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by destinationbride07
            thank you amy! this seems easier lol

I am not a DIY person. I never knew how to draw and i still dont think i know how to color ........

My brother is actually fixing my wedding newsletter for me b.c. I have no patience. lol lol

Your very welcome. I love to make projects but it seems that buying all the little things just to make some thing a DIY adds up quick!

I dont think we'll do these labels who knows. Maybe I'll take the really cheap route and print the labels on regular white paper and attach them with double stick tape.

#17 zoeysmom1204

zoeysmom1204
            • 218 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:56 AM

this is a neat idea!

#18 Myda77

Myda77
              • 821 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:30 PM

I also have got this label online. The nutritional fact section is really cute, and it seems easy to customize. I have not used it yet, because I am still trying to decide if I want to give out water bottles.

Attached Files

Maida & Tomas
                Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#19 driftaway

driftaway
                • 36 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:33 AM

I just got back. I had my husband pass out our water bottles to our guests before the wedding. Seeing it was outside and very hot. All we did was have the labels printed before we went. We did not bring water. That would cost a fortune because of the weight!

Labels by the Sheet

We got the custom printed wedding design!

At most resorts you get bottles of water free. Most honeymoon suites etc.. have a stocked bar with water included. We just asked the guy to give us extra water each day until we had enough for our guests on our wedding day.(We hid them and transported them to our wedding location in our luggage! 60 bottles in total!) We gave the beverage stocker some extra cash to give us a flat. We also had our parents and maid of honor & best man get extra bottles. It took about 1 hour to remove the old labels and stick on ours.

Our guests loved them. Many kept them as wedding souvenirs. Even the beverage stocker wanted one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users