Jump to content

Photo

The Bachelor


  • Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#61 amym567

amym567
  • Jr. Member
  • 403 posts

    Posted 14 April 2008 - 11:36 PM

    YEAH!!!! Robin is gone!!!!!! He saw the light!

    Amy

    #62 azhuskergirl

    azhuskergirl
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,131 posts

      Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:52 AM

      I am so glad that Robin got the boot. I couldn't stand her.

      And I'll rest easy knowing that Marshana sleeps well at night.

      #63 Alyssa

      Alyssa
      • Sr. Member
      • 11,793 posts

        Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:05 AM

        girls - i did not read through all of the responses so please forgive me if i am repeating somethihng that has already been discussed or mentioned but I am SO glad to see Marshanna go home - she was such a drama queen and blamer - i can't stand people like that.

        and seriously, does he have to stick his tounge down every single girl's throat - that is SO f'n gross! eeewwwww, he is starting to gross me out

        #64 DreaW

        DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

          Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:17 AM

          Hooray robin went home!

          #65 Pisces

          Pisces
          • Jr. Member
          • 255 posts

            Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:21 AM

            I honestly have no idea what those girls see in him. I really like all of them and they can all do WAY better than him!

            They showed a line from next week when Amanda's dad questions, "what kind of person would actually do something like this show..."

            Then again, his daughter did! haha
            Colin in I in 2005 when we fell in love with Maui!

            #66 LCBride2007

            LCBride2007

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

              Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:43 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Alyssa
              girls - i did not read through all of the responses so please forgive me if i am repeating somethihng that has already been discussed or mentioned but I am SO glad to see Marshanna go home - she was such a drama queen and blamer - i can't stand people like that.

              and seriously, does he have to stick his tounge down every single girl's throat - that is SO f'n gross! eeewwwww, he is starting to gross me out
              Ok, I don't watch this regularily, but I watched last night (2nd episode I've watched) and man could I not stand that girl that got kicked off last night ... wow was she annoying!

              And I also thought to myself, he really just kisses up on every one of them, and tells each one how much he loves being with them and cares about them ... so either he's really confused, or he's just a player! When the final girl does go back and watch this, she's going to have a real hard time! And not only is he kissing everyone, he does it in front of the other girls ... like, have some respect, ya know?

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Pisces
              They showed a line from next week when Amanda's dad questions, "what kind of person would actually do something like this show..."

              Then again, his daughter did! haha
              that was my thought exactly!

              #67 jajajaja

              jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

                Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:04 AM

                Crap- I forgot to record this I think.

                Anyways- I almost think he has an obsession with American girls. I think he even talked about it during his interview- about how excited he was to get to choose an American girl cause they aren't as "stuffy" as the British girls or something to that extent. I think he's not really into any of them for who they are but rather his stereotype of American girls.
                Happily married since 2008

                #68 DreaW

                DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

                  Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:27 PM

                  Did you guys see the preview where the mother of one of the girls hits on him....

                  #69 amyrak

                  amyrak
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 469 posts

                    Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:29 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DreaW
                    Did you guys see the preview where the mother of one of the girls hits on him....

                    Yeah, that was hilarious she was like rubbing her hand on his chest...oh my god I'd die if that was my mom!! I can't wait to check that out!!

                    #70 LCBride2007

                    LCBride2007

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

                      Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:32 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DreaW
                      Did you guys see the preview where the mother of one of the girls hits on him....
                      I did! And I am so hoping they took that out of context ... which would be typical. But it does have me curious, that's for sure! Or I wonder if the mom is "testing" him to see what he'll do.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users