Sign in to follow this  
DreaW

The Bachelor

ahah I just came on to see if anyone else saw Shayne's mom!! The make up was also lovely! Wouldnt that look perfect for a wedding day?!? LOL

I was thinking the same thing........way to much plastic surgery and tanning or something!

Wow..I was thinking the same thing and to think Shayne was going into tan withdrawals..is this what she's going to look like later in life...wow..scary. The whole mom thing was an actor..crazy...new that was too hard to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
OK I love Shayne's family BUT WTF is wrong with her moms face. She is like a plastic surgery gone wrong... and the lip liner?!
yea, that was nasty. people with that kind of money can afford a stylist ... don't they let her know she looks like a cheap hooker? eeewww ... but she seemed to be a really sweet woman!

Can she NOT afford good fake eyelashes? My lord, how did Matt keep a straight face. At some point you'd think the plastic surgeon would say, "I just can't do this to your face"

Regarding "Meeps" parent prank, WTF? Seriously. I can't believe he liked that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
I was shocked Matt wasn't upset about Amanda's prank. Personally I would have been furious. There was nothing funny about that IMHO.
Yeah, they get such a short time with the family anyway! I mean it did make me laugh my ass off when she busted out laughing when he said he was the youngest of five brothers. Makes me wonder if he is going to prank her in the final show HA HA HA

well, she said he was into pranks - so she knew he'd appreciate it! i'm so NOT into pranks, so i wouldn't! she did make an impression though, so her plan worked!

I must say that this episode really made me laugh!

Shanyne's mom was ridiculous... and the pretend parents were HILARIOUS! Watching his face was so funny. Shawn and I had to pause it multiple times just so we could giggle!