Sign in to follow this  
DreaW

The Bachelor

Oh I can't point and laugh too much. I could see myself being all nervous and trying to have a drink to settle down. Then a drink turns to 2, 3, floor.

I've gotten drunk on accident too many times to count. No self control.

I'd be curious to see if anyone (maybe on the Bachelor message board) counted how many times Meeps said "like" on Monday's episode. Yeah, no wonder he didn't pick you, sweetheart. blink.gif

I just watched it.

Gosh, I like Shayne. The bachelor is getting on my nerves though. I think it is gross that he slept with each of them in Barbados. Yuck!

Barbados was so pretty though. Jealous Shelley is heading there today.

Oh I know! It's gorgeous! I don't know about anyone else, but when they showed his dinner with Amanda on the beach at the Hilton, I was thinking "I wonder if anyone is getting married there?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhuskergirl View Post
I'd be curious to see if anyone (maybe on the Bachelor message board) counted how many times Meeps said "like" on Monday's episode. Yeah, no wonder he didn't pick you, sweetheart. blink.gif
Ha..that's funny because when I was making FI watch it with me Monday he said the same thing. He couldn't stand it that she kept saying "like"

Oh he is just annoying me at this point! He calls everyone of them "babe" like he can't remember their names or make up a new pet name for all of them. Ugh, I hate it!

She said Like sooo much it was making me mad. I just finally watched it!! I have been avoiding this thread all week lol I wanted to peak so bad!