AUGUST '08 brides!!
Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:19 PM
Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:49 PM
- both our rings are purchased....my band was the engagement ring, so that's easy.
- invitations are out
- I go for my 4th fitting (yay weight loss) on July 31st
- FI is going shopping for his clothes for the ceremony with my girlfirends on June 8th....it's so cute, he doesn't want me to see since he can't see the dress.
- picked our cake flavor (it's a tiny cake & since were doing that part at the beach, no big deal)
- need to chat with my transportation supplier here & see if he can score me a deal on a minicoach to take everyone to the luau
- OOT bags ordered
- koozies ordered (will upload pics when they arrive)
- honeymoon room booked & paid for
- all the tours that we really want to go on are booked
- rental car on maui booked
- location to costco mapped out so we can hit there first thing
- marriage license appt set up, meeting with WC right after
- waiting on final picture of my bouquet, leis ordered
Still to do:
- decide on my jewelry
- welcome letter for OOT bags
- get everyone's flight itinerary (there are only 20 people coming & I work with manifests for a living)
- start list of emergency numbers, etc for house sitter
- choose songs for guitarist to play at ceremony
- compile list of photographs we want for photographer
- give final guarantee number to luau
That's all that I can think of right now.....not at home or I'd upload pics.
Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:25 PM
i ordered all the custom earrings for myself and bridesmaids yesterday, what a relief!
i have been obsessing about my budget the last few days too. looking for places to cut things that are not really necessary. i checked AA's webpage today and it says my flowers are almost done, so i should get my approval photo in the next couple days and then my flowers should be here by this time next week!
Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:44 PM
So Far I Have.......
Wedding Dress Made In China By An Ebay Designer
I Designed My Wedding Flip Flops
My Brides Maids Flip Flops
My Ring Pillow I Personally Designed And Made
Of Course Our Rings
My Money Bag
Our Airline Tickets To Ocho Rios
Wedding Music Cd
Hair And Makeup Appt
Things To Be Done Soon......
Notorized Copies Of Documents
Final Gown Fitting
Ship My Souvenirs To Jamaica
Of Course Pack Our Bags
Im Sure I Forgot Something? Lol Help Me Out Ladies
Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:12 PM
I literally JUST got the approval pics for my flowers from AA - ONE FULL WEEK LATER THAN PROMISED. They are not the color I ordered. The hair flower is also not only totally the wrong color, but the wrong kind of flower. I ordered a white natural touch gardenia for my hair flower on an alligator clip - this is an orange lily. I am so upset I am about to cry here at work. The bouquet is the wrong color - I asked for a specific color peach, which they told me would be no problem. These are fucking orange! I hate them! In addition to everything else that's wrong, I specified that I wanted ivory and champagne colored ribbon as a french ribbon wrap on the bottom of the bouquet. as you can see from the photo, that is not what they made. it has white and orange ribbon. the ribbon is easily fixable, but the callas they tint each stem by hand. how can they possibly get me new flowers in the correct color in such a short time before my wedding?
here is the color i showed them originally for the callas:
here is what they sent as approval pics:
what should i do? ive already emailed angel to let her know it's all wrong. the color callas i want are not available in cabo at all, so i cant order a natural flower bouquet as a backup. i want peach callas. help.
Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:01 PM
Big hugs. It will work out.
Happily married since 2008
Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more
Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:46 PM
Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:35 PM
first of all, they are gorgeous, but yes they are too orange. i cant wait to see what she comes up with, and no you are not being bridezilla about it. i cant believe you have to pay the $25 for the retint, how is that your fault, plus it was a whole week later than it was supposed to be??
show pics asap
Posted 04 June 2008 - 07:52 PM
when i told her i already had purchased special paper for the programs that match my invitations, she was like "noooooooooooooo" --um hello, how could she even do my programs without asking me if she has no idea the order of the ceremony and the readings we've chosen...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users