AUGUST '08 brides!!

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#211 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:36 PM

Maura I have brochure paper i'll definately have some left. If you need some (and if i have enough for you) let me know you can have it. I'll mail it asap if you want.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#212 sarah_prieb

sarah_prieb
    • 54 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:09 AM

Do all TA go to the same school that teaches them to be complete idiots?!?!? We had almost the exact same problem and we got the same damn excuses!! Well, the wholesaler.....well, the hotel!! Our TA also played this game where she avoided my mom and actually screened her calls for about three weeks. My mom's statement was $1000.00 to much! She is only going for 3 nights and her entire trip shouldn't be that much! I had to chew her out and got the stupid excuses. I would have probably been much nastier but my honey wouldn't let me. He is just to sweet for his own good. We finally got everything straightened out as well...THANK GOD!

#213 EricaG

EricaG
      • 1,915 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:48 PM

That is crazy what is happening with your TA's. That is extra stress that is not needed to be added to the wedding planning, especially right before you go.
        http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
        My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#214 LOTTALUV92

LOTTALUV92
        • 56 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 06:10 PM

My big day is almost here and everyone is so excited and ready to go...
          im still making my souveniers 12 more to do. and the time is ticking.
          i mailed off my documents to jamaica last week.
          I just had my dress altered due to my 12lb weight loss.
          It looks great im happy.
          Everyone have there passports and a few have to pay balances on there trip.
          I also wrote out my travel list of things to pack i like to be prepared..
          Oh and. lastly i have to do a quick itinery.
          I guess once i arrive in jamaica i will meet with the coordinator for decorations, which im going to pack my fabric just incase they dont have my colors.

#215 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LOTTALUV92
          My big day is almost here and everyone is so excited and ready to go...
          im still making my souveniers 12 more to do. and the time is ticking.
          i mailed off my documents to jamaica last week.
          It looks great im happy.
          Everyone have there passports and a few have to pay balances on there trip.
          I also wrote out my travel list of things to pack i like to be prepared..
          Oh and. lastly i have to do a quick itinery.
          I guess once i arrive in jamaica i will meet with the coordinator for decorations, which im going to pack my fabric just incase they dont have my colors.
          (sorry i forgot your name )

but congratulations on losing 12 pounds and getting your dress altered smaller! that is great!

i am waiting for my mini organza bags to arrive from oriental trading co so i can start assembling the TY tags on them, and we will fill them with candies (see my blog for photos of the organza bags and candies) when we get to mexico.

i've started writing out a list of all the things i need to remember to pack so that i dont forget anything.

oh! and i think ive decided what to do about my welcome booklets.... i think i'm going to still design them as 8.5x11 but as landscape and then fold them into books and staple down the middle. i will use the color laser printer at my office and we have a cool industrial size stapler so that should take care of that. now i just have to finish putting the content into the booklets LOL. i am going to try to get that finished by the end of this coming week and print them either friday or next monday. but thank you to everyone who offered to help or ship me supplies, i appreciate it!

i have finished my ceremony programs, but still have to get them printed, which i'll do at my dad's next weekend. i will try to print out a sample one tonight and get a pic. my own printer was acting crazy and kept messing it up, so i dunno if ill be able to get it to work. but cross your fingers for me!

i can't believe my big DW is in 20 days! (we leave in 17 days though!) ahhh!!!

#216 EricaG

EricaG
          • 1,915 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:49 PM

I can't believe that it is almost here Morgan. I have already started my packing list, but I have 4 people to pack for plus the wedding stuff! Good luck with getting all the last minute things done.

I am working on my welcome books too, so I would love to see what you have done.
            http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
            My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#217 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 02:02 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LOTTALUV92
              It looks great im happy.
              Way to go! That's fantastic. My last fitting is in 10 days & I'm hoping I've lost more weight since my last visit in May. My seamstress wouldn't even talk about taking it in then, because I had lost weight since my fitting in April! Woo hoo!!!

#218 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts
              • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 21 July 2008 - 02:16 PM

sorry, i havent printed my programs yet, but here is a screen capture of what they look like. they will be printed on a one sheet, both sides. you can see my blog for more details about them!

Click the image to open in full size.

#219 MelanieS

MelanieS
              • 820 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:09 PM

Maura, nice selection of music for your ceremony. One of my favorites is your prelude.

#220 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
                • 2,302 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:58 PM

LOTTALUV92 - Congrats on your weight loss! That is awesome

Maura I love the layout of your program! And the color and font flow nicely as well.

I am still waiting on my freakin WC to get back to me with the order of ceremony so I can make my freakin programs!!! Hmm, I'm wondering how much is bail $ in DR,lol, cause if she doesnt answer me soon and my %#@! isnt together when I get there, its on!

Any who, I have actually started my packing list as well and have dedicated a room in the house just for our luggage. I found the cutest little dress today (still not sure if I want to change for my reception or use it as a TTD). I'll try and post a pic in the morning.

I am soooo ready to go on vacation!
                  2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users