Photo

Look bad in Wedding Dress!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#31 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:54 PM

YOU LOOK AMAZING. IF IT IS JUST YOUR ARms then work out. that can be fixed. YOU LOOK GREAT

#32 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
    • 933 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:57 PM

i think you look very beautiful! i am so proud of you with that weight loss! great job! if you are self conscious about your arms, just try lifting weights a couple days a week. i think it looks wonderful.
      My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#33 angitalia23

angitalia23
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:57 PM

You should have nothing to be worried about...1st of all, congrats on your weight loss that is huge and quite an achievement. 2nd you look awesome in your dress, it compliments you completely and it's a beautiful dress. Everyone can be self concious about something especially leading up to their wedding day (believe me ive been stressing out alot lately about appearance). However, think about your FI and how much he loves you for everything you are, he's going to be so excited to see you! Thanks for the pics!
        Anthony & Angela
        19 June 2008

#34 KarmaB

KarmaB
        • 796 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:20 PM

You look fantastic! You really have nothing to worry about. I'm sure your FI's jaw will drop when he sees you in it because you look so great and worked so hard.

#35 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
          • 794 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:29 PM

You look beautiful in that dress! I know your FI, family and friends will all think you are beautiful too!
            HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
            http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#36 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:32 PM

I think you look wonderful! And, if your arms are bothering you, you have pletny of time to tone them up. I hate my arms too, so I feel ya!

#37 Bride010101

Bride010101
              • 1,547 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:32 PM

I think you look beautiful! your dress is absolutely gorgous. :)

#38 Leia78

Leia78
                • VIP Member
                • 2,459 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:34 PM

You look amazing in your dress, even if it's not altered yet! So I can imagine what a difference it'll make when it is tailored to fit you! I must congratulate you on your weight loss...that in itself is phenomenal and you should be very, very proud of yourself. We are our worst critic. As women we always associate beauty w/ being skinny...hate the media for this....I know I'm guilty of it too! You are going to one beautiful bride!

#39 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:42 PM

I think you look great! I think everyone has an area they aren't comfortable with and it's WAY more apparent to that person than it is to anyone else. I guarantee no one will notice your arms- they will be looking at you all radiant in your dress!

Stop stressing! You look beautiful and that dress is very flattering. Plus you still have 3 months to work on the areas you aren't comfortable with!
                    Happily married since 2008

#40 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:43 PM

I agree with everyone else. You look gorgeous in your dress. If you don't feel comfortable with your arms, just keep working on your arms.
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users