Look bad in Wedding Dress!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#21 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:58 PM

65lbs is incredible. Good for you. I hate myself in pics, do you ever like your pics of yourself? Maybe that's what is bothering you. I'm sure you look great in your dress and it's just in your head. Your probably just being hard on yourself.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#22 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:09 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alipires1
    Wow Congrats!! I really have to start. The hand on the hip thing really works. My college roomate used to do this one all the time and I thought Damn why does she look so good. Then she let me in on her secret!
    Look, Ali, you're doing the trick in your Meez!

#23 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:16 PM

First of all congratulations on 65 pounds! That is amazing! Secondly I'm sure you look great. We are our own worst critic. And you still have three months to tone up your arms if you want them to look firmer. Work on arms 3to 4 times a week and I bet you'll start to love the way you look in that dress. I can't wait to see pics, I'm sure you look beautiful!

#24 newfiebride

newfiebride
      • 196 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:23 PM

65 pounds!!! Thats awesome!! I can't even lose 10!!

I'm sure you look awesome in the dress...everyone is their own worse critic...

#25 perezv0

perezv0
        • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:14 PM

Wow!!! You should be so proud!! How did you do it?!?!

#26 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
          • VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:01 PM

I'm sure you look fantastic! Don't worry....we are so so critical of ourselves...especially in a wedding dress for goodness sakes. Losing 65 lbs is amazing, and I'm sure your friends and family will think you look amazing! Tomorrow is another day, and I would definatley try it on again when you are in a different state of mind; You'd be suprised how much mood can affect our little critical eyes. Feel better......You will be a gorgeous bride!!!

#27 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amy&andy08
              Tomorrow is another day, and I would definatley try it on again when you are in a different state of mind; You'd be suprised how much mood can affect our little critical eyes. Feel better......You will be a gorgeous bride!!!
              Oh I agree with this too. I bawled my eyes out when I saw pics of me in my dress at the bridal salon. My sister convinced me to try the dress on at home where the lighting isn't so harsh and I felt much better. Plus my dress is a corset back so the way they laced me up wasn't quite right. My sister took more time to lace me up and it really made the dress look better too.
              Happily married since 2008

#28 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:20 PM

If it is the weight loss that is bothering you I will take it and give you 65lbs for you lol Only if it will help you.

Seriously 65lbs you probably look AMAZING in the dress. It is you arent use to the sexier you. Please try it on again I am sure it was the lighting or it wasnt zipped the right way. You will look great and again CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHT LOSS.

#29 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
                • 371 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:37 PM

Okay girls here you go.. all i see is my fat arms.. i swear it is the last place the weight came off.. i mean i was a size 18 sometimes 18w and now I am at a 13 but by boobs and arms are not loosing it!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

#30 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:52 PM

I think you look quite beautiful in that dress!!

Arms, schmarms! I think that is what you see when you view the pictures, because that is exactly what you are obsessing about when it comes to your body image.

Now, what everybody else sees is a gorgeous girl in a gorgeous dress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users