Photo

Look bad in Wedding Dress!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#11 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:40 PM

Congratulations on all of the weight loss, that is fabulous!! I read something in the Brides magazine about how to pose to make certain things look better. So if you dont like your arms (which I am sure look fine) then you are suppose to not hold them against your body (pushes everything around I guess). If you can it says to put hands on hips kind of pose, sounds a little dramatic to me but you get the idea.

#12 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
    • 371 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=DougsGirl;305832]
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cole5worm
      You are so right. It's like you still feel like you look like you used to. It's hard to change your mind!
      COLOR]
      It is so hard! I wander why that is... you'd think that you'd be like YES YES YES but all i see is flabby arms in a strapless dress haha.. oh well i beter hit the weights

#13 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:56 PM

3 months is a lot of time to firm up too! I bet you look fine, but I'm definitely concsious about my arms too. I'll be doing the diva hand on the hips pose everywhere. haha not really- I'll just pray my photog can photoshop me skinny.
        Happily married since 2008

#14 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:15 PM

Thats awesome you lost 65 lbs, congrats. I wanna see it too, b/c Im SURE it is perfect on you.

#15 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

Oooo I want to see too! I bet you look amazing!! Congrats on the weight loss as well!

#16 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
            • 794 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

I bet you look beautiful in it. Like everyone has already said we are our worst critic. That's amazing and an inspiration that you lost 65lbs! WOOHOO!
              HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
              http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#17 Alipires1

Alipires1
              • 298 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:27 PM

Wow Congrats!! I really have to start. The hand on the hip thing really works. My college roomate used to do this one all the time and I thought Damn why does she look so good. Then she let me in on her secret!

#18 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                • 2,183 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:28 PM

You are probably being too hard on yourself. Losing 65 lbs. is quite an accomplishment. Remember store lighting it's not the most flattering. I'm sure you'll look beautiful

#19 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
                  • 371 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

Well thanks ladies! I promise I will post a picture in about one hour! count down begins. I will be doing the hands on the hips.. i shoud have done that in the store! live and learn!

#20 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                    • 1,565 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:41 PM

65 lbs... thats amazing. good for you... thats no easy feat... ya im sure you are just over critical. maybe its just bad angles on the photos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users