Look bad in Wedding Dress!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#11 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:40 PM

Congratulations on all of the weight loss, that is fabulous!! I read something in the Brides magazine about how to pose to make certain things look better. So if you dont like your arms (which I am sure look fine) then you are suppose to not hold them against your body (pushes everything around I guess). If you can it says to put hands on hips kind of pose, sounds a little dramatic to me but you get the idea.

#12 Cole5worm

• 371 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Cole5worm
      You are so right. It's like you still feel like you look like you used to. It's hard to change your mind!
      It is so hard! I wander why that is... you'd think that you'd be like YES YES YES but all i see is flabby arms in a strapless dress haha.. oh well i beter hit the weights

#13 jajajaja

• VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:56 PM

3 months is a lot of time to firm up too! I bet you look fine, but I'm definitely concsious about my arms too. I'll be doing the diva hand on the hips pose everywhere. haha not really- I'll just pray my photog can photoshop me skinny.
        Happily married since 2008

#14 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:15 PM

Thats awesome you lost 65 lbs, congrats. I wanna see it too, b/c Im SURE it is perfect on you.

#15 Kat81

• VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

Oooo I want to see too! I bet you look amazing!! Congrats on the weight loss as well!

#16 monicabrandon2008

• 794 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

I bet you look beautiful in it. Like everyone has already said we are our worst critic. That's amazing and an inspiration that you lost 65lbs! WOOHOO!
              HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!

#17 Alipires1

• 298 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:27 PM

Wow Congrats!! I really have to start. The hand on the hip thing really works. My college roomate used to do this one all the time and I thought Damn why does she look so good. Then she let me in on her secret!

#18 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                • 2,183 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:28 PM

You are probably being too hard on yourself. Losing 65 lbs. is quite an accomplishment. Remember store lighting it's not the most flattering. I'm sure you'll look beautiful

#19 Cole5worm

• 371 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

Well thanks ladies! I promise I will post a picture in about one hour! count down begins. I will be doing the hands on the hips.. i shoud have done that in the store! live and learn!

#20 jean-marcus

• 1,565 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:41 PM

65 lbs... thats amazing. good for you... thats no easy feat... ya im sure you are just over critical. maybe its just bad angles on the photos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users