Palm Leaf shoulder bag?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 IrieBride08

• 716 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by cessyboston
    i can t wait for you to post a picture i think i am going to order it also..it was weird i think you have to call or email them how did you order it
    I filled out the order form online then copied and pasted it into an email to them with "Placing an Order" in the subject line. I'll try to post pictures of both bags tonight.

#12 PaulaV

• VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:57 PM

I posted a pic in another thread, let me go find it.

Found it:

My comparision pictures are in this thread between the plam shoulder bags and the cheapie canvas ones I ended up using.

#13 RiuBride2b

• 298 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:55 AM

I just ordered from ailana. I ordered the 7"W x 9"H x 3"D tote bags. When I get them I will post pictures.

#14 sdtooley

• 109 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:23 PM

Wonderful bags and I am so glad that I was able to find out more information about each one!

#15 reevesbride

• 212 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:12 PM

The best way for you to decide if you like it is to order it for yourself. I too ordered one just as a sample. If you fill them up with enough they will sit flat on the floor. They ship flat which makes them easy to carry to your destination. The one I recieved was ok in my opinion. Im still contenplative about ordering them as my oot bag though.

#16 ames

• 150 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:07 PM

wow..thanks for all the info. i don't know why i didn't think to look here first when i started looking for these bags. i appreciate the insight :)

#17 pongyang2001

• 202 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
              • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:33 PM

i love this site. i almost bought these palm leaf bags haha. Oops!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users