• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#51 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nikkianddean
    That is way too funny. Well the song is a tradition and it's called the Sweetheart Song....it's sooooo super cute :)

TT... Soror. Old traditional version or new version. A Delta girl....... or She may be...

what year and where. I am OLD SCHOOL I will be 19 in NOV. DST till the day I die.
    I dont know where I would be without my line sisters.

#52 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:12 PM

Quote:
      mauraw
      Re: Who was in a sorority?
      does anybody else's sorority tell you to attach your pin to the underside of your dress for good luck on your wedding day? tri delt does, and when my best friend got married in 2006, i got the honor of putting her pin on her dress she is going to do the same for me in august, which i am so excited about.
      Maura- I LOVE this idea. I gave my pin to my spec (special little sister) years ago...I wonder if she still has it...
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#53 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
      • 1,881 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:17 PM

Quote:
        adyP
        Re: Who was in a sorority?
        Quote:
        That is way too funny. Well the song is a tradition and it's called the Sweetheart Song....it's sooooo super cute :)
        oooo-ooooop! I am 10MBSP98. We sing "she may be....." I am really excited about it. what was your #? How many on your line? we had 12 so I was holding up the back. very fun.....

Thanks for the sweet gift lady p!!!!

Mr. & Mrs. C
        February 14, 2009

#54 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:22 PM

Quote:
          oooo-ooooop! I am 10MBSP98. We sing "she may be....." I am really excited about it. what was your #? How many on your line? we had 12 so I was holding up the back. very fun.....

Thanks for the sweet gift lady p!!!!
          I am number 4b or the Talented 10 F89 Delta Tau Cheyney University

let me be the first to serenade you...... MEMEmemeMEeee (clearing my throat)

She may be an Omega sweetheart or the dream girl of A phi A...... She may wear a Kappa's diamond, or her love may a Sigma be...... But if she wears the Delta Symbols, then her first love is DST

Shes a Delta Shes a Delta Shes a DEeeeeeellllllttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaa.. OOOOO_OOOOP

#55 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:25 PM

What a cute idea about the pin. I still have mine and it has sapphires on it...it can be my something blue.

#56 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:30 PM

i still have my pledge pin and official pin but it pearls

#57 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts
              • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:31 PM

at my university, we didn't have sorority houses because of old ohio brothel laws. haha. so we had sorority suites instead, that were located in the first floors of several dorm buildings that were adjacent to each other. anyway, i used to live just above the DST suite!!!!

i have an idea -- if you have your pin, take a photo and post it so we can see what yours looks like. i'll do mine when i get home.

#58 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
              • 1,881 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:36 PM

Maura, where did you go to school? DC had the same brothel regulations in effect, so no sorority houses....Of course there were frat houses al over the place. I think they recently made suites in some of the newer dorms.

Mr. & Mrs. C
                February 14, 2009

#59 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mauraw
                  i have an idea -- if you have your pin, take a photo and post it so we can see what yours looks like. i'll do mine when i get home.
                  Cute idea!! I will look for mine when I get home and post a pic too.

#60 angitalia23

angitalia23
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mauraw
                    does anybody else's sorority tell you to attach your pin to the underside of your dress for good luck on your wedding day? tri delt does, and when my best friend got married in 2006, i got the honor of putting her pin on her dress she is going to do the same for me in august, which i am so excited about.

Thats a cute idea, I dont think ours had a tradition like this.
                    Anthony & Angela
                    19 June 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users