Sign in to follow this  
angitalia23

Who was in a sorority?

I made so many friendships from being in a sorority. I was an Alpha Sigma Tau. I was the president as well and learned so many leadership and time management skills. It also was something that right out of college looks good on a resume. Shows a well-rounned individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefreddy View Post
I made so many friendships from being in a sorority. I was an Alpha Sigma Tau. I was the president as well and learned so many leadership and time management skills. It also was something that right out of college looks good on a resume. Shows a well-rounned individual.
yeah right out of college i used to put it on my resume that i was on the exec board. it taught me so much about managing people and my own time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
yeah right out of college i used to put it on my resume that i was on the exec board. it taught me so much about managing people and my own time!
Me too! I really think it's amazing at how much I learned about organization and time management.

I was an Alpha Phi for a semester and a half.....but unfortunately it wasn't for me....got to be too expensive and couldn't make it to a lot of things since I had work....also I noticed after getting out of the sorority how fake the girls were

Jean-Marcus - YOU crack me up!!! I wasn't in a sorority, and wasn't going to even read this thread, til I saw you had made the last comment, and then I just had to pull it up cuz I KNEW it was gonna be a goodie! hahahaha

Thank you for makin us smile!!!

When I went to WWU they didn't have Greek, it had actually been voted out with a majority student body count a few years prior to my attending. I'm not sure where they stand now. I would have liked to, but when I made my college choice I didn't realize Western didn't have a Greek system! I was a little clueless about all that stuff back then.